Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Please could people stop posting links to the Chronicle. We shouldn't be giving them any time or clicks at all.

Agreed. The Chronicle is a clickbait, bullshit, Ashley-rimming, cesspit of 'journalism'

Please could people stop posting links to the Chronicle. We shouldn't be giving them any time or clicks at all.

Agreed. The Chronicle is a clickbait, bullshit, Ashley-rimming, cesspit of 'journalism'

They've changed their tune.

i mean ashley going to the saudi lads hoose is surely the best case scenario

"look mike, before we finalise this thing let me show you my home cinema/man cave area i've just had done out in the basement"

"sorry no i don't have any carling"

"no fosters either"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i mean ashley going to the saudi lads hoose is surely the best case scenario

"look mike, before we finalise this thing let me show you my home cinema/man cave area i've just had done out in the basement"

"sorry no i don't have any carling"

"no fosters either"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ahhhhhh nice that he’s having a sleepover

He usually uses a helicopter called G-MOAL, though he has been known to use G-MAOL (the one in the tweet) as it’s owned by the same company. I think one is his personal helicopter and the other is Sports Direct’s.

Landing 5 miles away from his house though is interesting, not the least because there is enough land for a helicopter to land on the actual site of the princes house, so why would he land 5 miles away?

Then again public flight radar data for private helicopters and planes can be a bit out.

That screen shot is showing the helicopter at 1350 altitude, can’t see if it’s feet or metres but it’s certainly not where it landed or took off from, that’ll have been somewhere nearby.

Anybody seen Die Hard 2?

Anybody know how to do that thing with the computer?

We should all club together and buy that curry house he loves and goes to every week and ban him until he sells the club.

If we all chipped in for a fraction of that price we could hire someone to Dirty Den him with some daffs.

He usually uses a helicopter called G-MOAL, though he has been known to use G-MAOL (the one in the tweet) as it’s owned by the same company. I think one is his personal helicopter and the other is Sports Direct’s.

Landing 5 miles away from his house though is interesting, not the least because there is enough land for a helicopter to land on the actual site of the princes house, so why would he land 5 miles away?

Then again public flight radar data for private helicopters and planes can be a bit out.

He's deliberately landed at the wrong gaff so he he doesn't have to sell.

"Are you sure the Crown Prince is called Johnny Hallyday, Mike?"

"Absolument."