Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

8 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

What if he ended up buying SAFC?

The Daily Mail article says he is looking at EFL clubs......and I bet their owners would be open to an offer......and if they can get a decent crowd for the return of a 39 year old former player Ashley might be seeing the pound signs!!

Little investment resulting in big crowds - sounds exactly up the fat cunts street.

Maybe if they stay in League One again, and Kyril Louis-Dreyfus gets annoyed with his club not going up. I don't really trust an 25-year old billionaire who already has a stake in Marseille to hold on for a long time with Sunderland. 

1 minute ago, masterofawe8 said:

Maybe if they stay in League One again, and Kyril Louis-Dreyfus gets annoyed with his club not going up. I don't really trust an 25-year old billionaire who already has a stake in Marseille to hold on for a long time with Sunderland. 

Exactly, plus the club is in perpetual chaos, disgruntled fans etc...... I think they might be open to an offer.

And SAFC as a business would suit the fat cunts business model - huge League 1/Championship support for minimal investment.

1 hour ago, Teasy said:

"Make a difference", what an utter cunt.

To be fair he made a difference to us.

Took over a club that regularly played in Europe and turned us into perennial relegation candidates. That's quite a difference.

Did it all without even spending any money, too.

Edited by Chris_R

5 hours ago, Sima said:

Why does this cunt always go crying to the media when he doesn’t get his own way about something? Like the other party is always in the wrong.

He’s such a repugnant baby.

He's the thinnest skinned man alive. But we've known this for over a decade. Total child.

What an image he paints - standing at the gates with his cheque book, massive jeans flapping in the wind ?. I'd turn a water hose on him if I was one of the administrators.

He'd be the perfect owner for SAFC mind. Run them sensibly marra. Not like that lot up the road.

Well, except he wouldn't get a transfer for a 39 year old striker 'over the line'. Or put up with Roy Keane for even ten minutes.

I think the real barrier to him buying them is that he only ever buys distressed assets, where he has, e.g. the administrators over a barrel and can squeeze them for every penny. That's what he really enjoys. That and hanging round the whoops aisle in supermarkets.

This French child might want out of Sunderland (like everyone else) so he can spend his money on sweets instead, but I expect he won't be held to ransom to sell in quite the same way as a business that's in the late stages of going bust.

Sunderland’s stadium and their training ground/academy are a burden financially to a League One team.

I can’t see him wanting to buy another club that he has to actually loan money too instead of the fake loans he would make to us in order to take more out.

Two of my personal favourites:

Turning off the TVs on the concourses during the 11 minute walk-in protest so that those taking part in the action couldn't watch the match.

Also, his obsession with suing every fucker and, in particular, doubling down on this incredibly obvious and juvenile gesture (which he supposedly didn't do) by threatening to take legal action. 

However, the Newcastle owner released a statement on Thursday saying: "I did not make a 'V-sign' to anyone. To suggest otherwise is both inaccurate and irresponsible. The matter is in the hands of our legal team."

skysports-mike-ashley-newcastle-united_4

13 hours ago, masterofawe8 said:

Why is this Louis Dreyfus perceived as particularly rich? Its well documented that he only has what his mother lets him, which is the interest on a trust fund which he has to share with his siblings. Mike Ashley makes him look poor in wallpaper terms.

On 06/02/2022 at 23:17, DMLeazesender said:

What if he ended up buying SAFC?

The Daily Mail article says he is looking at EFL clubs......and I bet their owners would be open to an offer......and if they can get a decent crowd for the return of a 39 year old former player Ashley might be seeing the pound signs!!

Little investment resulting in big crowds - sounds exactly up the fat cunts street.

I'm quoting my own post here!! The fuckers now have a thread on MA buying them:2funny:

22 minutes ago, teohgk said:

To be fair, not even Mackem deserve to be owned by Ashley, no one does

It would be hilarious though....cos he would build their expectations built upon their mutual hatred of us..... then slowly but surely he would fuck them off..... and it would result in the mother of all mackem meltdowns :2funny:

I honestly wouldn't wish him on any set of fans. He should be kept away from football and other professional sports altogether. The man is a destructive parasite and the game doesn't benefit in any way from his involvement

As much as I'd hate to see any other club endure him, if he ends up at the mackems it'd be a  cheap purchase for him, plus with relatively minimal investment he could get them back to the championship within a few years as well, and they would love him for it, they'd think he's the greatest thing ever,and to them and  large parts of the football community, they would say that we didn't know what we were talking about his time here and that we didn't appreciate what he was doing, it'd effectively gloss over his 14 years of destroying newcastle. And to hear people say that would be absolutely infuriating, until I then remember how great our future is now looking without him