Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If this goes through, I know I'm going to have a massive fucking problem with what this guy stands for, regardless of whatever success it may lead to. However, as selfish as it is, the chance to finally see away the cunt that's torn up the entire soul of this football club renders all of that irrelevant to me right now.

Mike[/member] :smug:

thomas[/member]

giphy.gif

I'm allowing myself to feel, although I won't believe it until I see Ashley's jeans puff up and he flies off like Mary Poppins.

How have you coped these years, being both a Bills and a NUFC fan? :lol:

I imagine it feels a bit like having to fuck your dad.

Also the Yankees help a bit.

edit: :lol: Safety :rose: You're a lovely kid, 54. It's a celebration, motherfuckers.

:lol: :lol: :rose:

Whilst I absolutely want rid of Mike Ashley, I really don't know how to feel about Sheikh Khaled and what his ownership could mean for us. We're going to become a tool to propagate international acceptance of an utterly reprehensible regime, with a beyond deplorable human rights record. Obviously I want us to succeed, but at what cost...

I can't stop supporting my club, but we're going to be jumping from an awful human being who uses us to advertise his awful company, to an awful human being who may use us to advertise his awful country.

Sigh

If he takes down the SD signs he can bring back public executions inside the ground for all I give a fuck.

Youngest of 19 sons.

One PL club is going to end up unlucky.

We've got the family secret, the black sheep, the daft one, the reckless one, haven't we?

Whilst I absolutely want rid of Mike Ashley, I really don't know how to feel about Sheikh Khaled and what his ownership could mean for us. We're going to become a tool to propagate international acceptance of an utterly reprehensible regime, with a beyond deplorable human rights record. Obviously I want us to succeed, but at what cost...

I can't stop supporting my club, but we're going to be jumping from an awful human being who uses us to advertise his awful company, to an awful human being who may use us to advertise his awful country.

Sigh

Like the UK is a beacon of human rights. The worlds full of evil fuck wits, simple as that, lets just enjoy this before we all die from Global Climate change.

Compared to Sheikh Mansour, this Sheikh Khaled is the Jason Schwartzman to his Sofia Coppola, the William Mapother to his Tom Cruise, he's Teddy Roosevelt and Franklin Delano Roosevelt's forgotten seventh cousin, I read that he's 61 but that his father's 62!

Compared to Sheikh Mansour, this Sheikh Khaled is the Jason Schwartzman to his Sofia Coppola, the William Mapother to his Tom Cruise, he's Teddy Roosevelt and Franklin Delano Roosevelt's forgotten seventh cousin, I read that he's 61 but that his father's 62!

Congratulations, I don't understand any of those comparisons.

Mike[/member] :smug:

thomas[/member]

giphy.gif

I'm allowing myself to feel, although I won't believe it until I see Ashley's jeans puff up and he flies off like Mary Poppins.

How have you coped these years, being both a Bills and a NUFC fan? :lol:

He hasn’t, the guy is a mess. :lol:

:lol: A mess. Eat my shit you prick.

What’s wrong with me, taking shots on a day like this? :lol:

You’re a wonderful man, Michael.