Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

That Justin Allan prick who was reporting in the Sun about the BZG takeover is being all Brexiteery on Twitter.

Clearly just the type to be in Mike’s pocket.

Well I'm all Brexiteery too but hate the cnut does that make me not fit your stereotype?

That Justin Allan prick who was reporting in the Sun about the BZG takeover is being all Brexiteery on Twitter.

Well I'm all Brexiteery too but hate the cnut does that make me not fit your stereotype?

The worst thing about brexit isn't the monumental fuckup it's going to be, its how it's created an infixable us vs them devide across the country

Bit of an assumption that - btw we only joined the common market originally to trade which was brilliant the politics of straight cucumbers were thrust upon us much later by unelected eurocrats. Couple of dodgy years and then we'll be up and away abiding by our own democratic laws.

Democratic being when a country votes to do something and it actually happens.

Wonder if we could elect Mike Ashley out?

You’re not being a twat though.

Bit of an assumption that - btw we only joined the common market originally to trade which was brilliant the politics of straight cucumbers were thrust upon us much later by unelected eurocrats. Couple of dodgy years and then we'll be up and away abiding by our own democratic laws.

Democratic being when a country votes to do something and it actually happens.

Wonder if we could elect Mike Ashley out?

Shite.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/straight-cucumbers/&ved=2ahUKEwiSmfCjrLXkAhVsURUIHQ_wA8kQFjALegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw0LwieVRu2YV04xoN-RNqE6

I'll be up in Newcastle for the first time in a year setting up one of my stores for the week next week, absolutely livid that this guy prevents me from going near SJP on the rare occasion I could.

Bo;;ocks go when you want man don't listen to the haters

I'll be up in Newcastle for the first time in a year setting up one of my stores for the week next week, absolutely livid that this guy prevents me from going near SJP on the rare occasion I could.

:lol: Yes, I'm sure Matt's decision is all to do with 'the haters' and nothing to do with refusing to fund a malevolent cause for absolutely zero return.

:lol: Yes, I'm sure Matt's decision is all to do with 'the haters' and nothing to do with refusing to fund a malevolent cause for absolutely zero return.

Surely this johneddy guy is on a wind up. He’s such a walking stereotype it can’t be a real person

So today's random example of people thinking Mike Ashley is a twat.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/james-hird-becomes-football-deal-wizard-in-stunning-career-change/news-story/9b47e35070b7d62b717337baa114627e

“Sunderland has got the issue of no manufacturer, they’re moving out of Sunderland, there is no local sponsor, the town has a real problem and the mine has shut down,” Hird said when asked if the Black Cats were a good buy.

“Newcastle, there’s always speculation (owner Mike Ashley) is trying to sell, but he wants a price. The lady who was trying to buy it won’t (meet it). He won’t even sit down with her in a meeting — it’s like watching Neighbours, it’s an absolute soap opera in front of your eyes.”

Context is a former AFL legend who apparently brokers sports deals now has heard this about us.  Wonder if it's Staveley still lurking or someone else.

Yeah, James Hird is sketchy as fuck. Booted from our native game AFL because he fed his players (elite, top tier footballers) experimental performance enhancers without their informed consent - no one ever actually said what they were using. Some twenty-plus players got 12 month bans for not asking enough questions.

Haters like yourself?

socialites with no real interest in the progression of NUFC as a club....I actually hate them as much as I hate Ashley Barnes and Charnley

they are all tw@ts who deserve every thing that's about to come their way...

tw@ts nay absolute tw@ts and the scum of the earth...

fuk off to every single person who treads the pathy to their seat - yeah just fuk right off

Everyone who attends is a complete c***t its that simple

Or have you gone back already, so it's alright if everyone else does?

Haters like yourself?

socialites with no real interest in the progression of NUFC as a club....I actually hate them as much as I hate Ashley Barnes and Charnley

they are all tw@ts who deserve every thing that's about to come their way...

tw@ts nay absolute tw@ts and the scum of the earth...

fuk off to every single person who treads the pathy to their seat - yeah just fuk right off

Everyone who attends is a complete c***t its that simple

Or have you gone back already, so it's alright if everyone else does?

:lol: I know under normal circumstances you can get a ban for calling him a complete cunt, but what's the rule if he calls himself a complete cunt?

Well, the escalated quickly :lol: I'm pretty sure I would hate myself if I stepped foot inside. It's not about social acceptance, it's about moral fibre :thup: