Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If we did get taken over would it be the immediate end of Bruce?

Probably not the best way to word it, based on the Saudi's reputations.

don’t think they’d have an orange boiler suit to fit him.

As someone else said, probably be like Hughes at Man City when they got taken over. As soon as he hit dodgy results he was gone, replaced by Mancini.

It happening then?  :frantic:

:lol:

Isn’t that MBS cunt leading a modernising program?

Buying a football club would make sense imo

Yes he is, although he still murdering journalists but in a slightly more modern fashion. Newcastle football club can play their part in bringing them into the 21st century. We will be doing the world a favour and could be in line for the Nobel prize.

Probably not the best way to word it, based on the Saudi's reputations.

don’t think they’d have an orange boiler suit to fit him.

Probably need more than 3 suitcases as well

Until I see an official press release from the club, I'm not even going to contemplate this being remotely real.

Same here, although I must admit I’m encouraged that it’s media like the WSJ, FT and the Guardian that appear to have some knowledge about what’s happening rather than the tabloid sports journo’s and fucking Lee Ryder.

It wasn’t long ago that they wanted to buy Man Utd.

Imagine us getting taking over to win trophies and Man Utd being left to rot.

Remember when we were used by Man Utd to flush out the price for Rooney.

They (Saudi) have made about 4 or 5 bids for Manchester United. 5 billion was a figure I heard mentioned and still the Glazers wouldn’t negotiate.

Maybe this is like the Rooney thing expect going the other way. It’s a leak to the media to put pressure on the Glazers as a buyer like Saudi is a one time thing.

Nothing good ever happens to this club. Not like this. So let’s assume as far as NUFC is concerned this is bullshit.

They (Saudi) have made about 4 or 5 bids for Manchester United. 5 billion was a figure I heard mentioned and still the Glazers wouldn’t negotiate.

Maybe this is like the Rooney thing expect going the other way. It’s a leak to the media to put pressure on the Glazers as a buyer like Saudi is a one time thing.

Nothing good ever happens to this club. Not like this. So let’s assume as far as NUFC is concerned this is bullshit.

Mind that time you talked a load of shite about a takeover? Yes we all do

Mind that time you talked a load of shite about a takeover? Yes we all do

;D ;D

I don't understand why the deal could collapse because it's being leaked to the press.

What differens does that make?

Anyone who knows?

Ut usually means desperation tactics by one of parties, and that usually means there isn't a deal in place. The buyer to try and grt fans onside and apply pressure, the ahem, seller, to flush out other parties.

Not always the case mind. If it's a genuine leak, ie some cunt got word rather than planned, then it doesn't make a difference. So which one is this?

I don't understand why the deal could collapse because it's being leaked to the press.

What differens does that make?

Anyone who knows?

Ut usually means desperation tactics by one of parties, and that usually means there isn't a deal in place. The buyer to try and grt fans onside and apply pressure, the ahem, seller, to flush out other parties.

Not always the case mind. If it's a genuine leak, ie some cunt got word rather than planned, then it doesn't make a difference. So which one is this?

Well, I'm gonna treat it like a fakeover anyway untill proved otherwise!

Nah, who am I kidding!

IT'S HAPPENING THIS TIME!!!

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: