Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest neesy111

How the fuck is a sports store being open when all sports is cancelled considered a essential service :lol:

I'd even say McDonald's etc that have closed down are more of priority than Sports Direct, least they are feeding people.

The audacity of this fat cunt lecturing people on how to stay fit and healthy.

At work we usually process 1 trailer a day from SD. Full treadmills, weights and games tables. Nothing today, though.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hopefully one business of his that won’t recover from this and I can see it taking a long long time to do that a lot more than others in other industries if it is to recover. Even then I think fashion retailers will take a harder hit than most and struggle to attract customers for their £ and indeed workers who the travel, tourism, food and beverages and the hospitality industry could well have to pay out bigger wages to capture their share of the work-force.

We know Ashley won’t do that. When this blows over people will get together and go for meals and drinks more than buying fucking Donnay leggings. I hope you’re fucked Mike over this and if not I hope the workforce of this country start dictating to employers like them and other big companies what they will be charging them to go back to work, not the other way round. No more zero hour contracts and poxy 9 quid an hour wages.

Came in here hoping to see "bankruptcy". :okay:

Soon.

The group was already shaky and he has just spent 18 months overloading it with debt from his shopping spree of failing, obsolete brands.

Coronavirus might not finish him personally, but his business is going to have a bad time.

The whole thing screams of desperation. I think this is going to hit him hard now.

I don’t think it’ll be a case of as you were once this eventually passes.

He’ll either borrow against the value of nufc to lend to Sports Direct or he could be more willing to accept an offer for the club. The problem with the second option is if there will still be wealthy people even thinking about buying into football if Coronavirus plays out in a worst case scenario.

He is simply low life.

To even contemplate trying to make money from his crappy stores while people are dying, and use 'fitness' as an excuse to get the gullible and vulnerable into his shops - spreading the virus around to all and sundry while they do so - is an act of unforgivable cuntiness beyond any cuntiness he has done in his entire shitty life.

I hate the bastard more than I ever thought possible, and desperately hope he contracts this virus and dies horribly.

The effect of the coronavirus on the retail sector will only ensure his talons sink deeper into NUFC, imo. Even in spite of the financial effects on the club, his investment here is a damn sight more secure than in Sports Direct.

He is simply low life.

To even contemplate trying to make money from his crappy stores while people are dying, and use 'fitness' as an excuse to get the gullible and vulnerable into his shops - spreading the virus around to all and sundry while they do so - is an act of unforgivable cuntiness beyond any cuntiness he has done in his entire shitty life.

I hate the bastard more than I ever thought possible, and desperately hope he contracts this virus and dies horribly.

This.

I absolutely despise this rancid fat lump of fuck.