Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I'm intrigued to know what people think Staveley (or the Reuben brothers or PIF) gain from this, if they are all in on a conspiracy with Fat Mike.  Having multiple attempts to buy a business fail doesn't tend to help.

I'm intrigued to know what people think Staveley (or the Reuben brothers or PIF) gain from this, if they are all in on a conspiracy with Fat Mike.  Having multiple attempts to buy a business fail doesn't tend to help.

The Saudis will be trying to gain favour with Mike so that they can stockpile weapons in one of his warehouses for the next terrorist attack on European soil. Meanwhile, the Reuben brothers, who had connections to Stephen Paddock and Bohemian Grove, will be supplying Mike with under age French muff to sweeten the deal.

Just occurred to me that FMA might not be a billionaire anymore :lol:

His SD shares are now worth about £650m so depending on his other assets and the market value of NUFC he might now be just a piddling millionaire :lol:

:lol: If he wants back in the 3 commas club anytime soon he needs to sell.

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Would kill for Russ as an owner like :lol: :lol:

Just occurred to me that FMA might not be a billionaire anymore :lol:

His SD shares are now worth about £650m so depending on his other assets and the market value of NUFC he might now be just a piddling millionaire :lol:

:lol: If he wants back in the 3 commas club anytime soon he needs to sell.

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Would kill for Russ as an owner like :lol: :lol:

Man that would be so fucking amazing.

I have been very sceptical in the past but the latest reports are the most encouraging yet. Now fully expecting to drop dead the second the deal is concluded. Still would be worth it like.

We once saw Staveley and Ashley having a meal together. After getting my hopes sky high that night, i'm fucked if i'm going there again.

He was probably trying to sell her a lorry full of Ladies Donnay kickers.

Best case scenario they bring Rafa back and make Bruce work his contact in the club canteen but he's not allowed to eat any of the food.

Imagine the bait would be bland, lack creativity and be route one straight out the microwave.

Best case scenario they bring Rafa back and make Bruce work his contact in the club canteen but he's not allowed to eat any of the food.

Imagine the bait would be bland, lack creativity and be route one straight out the microwave.

Aye, without a doubt he’s going to get a takeaway every day. Players would be far as fuck.

Aye, without a doubt he’s going to get a takeaway every day. Players would be far as f***.

He's not head chef material like, washing dishes and that. He knows his level.

Aye, without a doubt he’s going to get a takeaway every day. Players would be far as f***.

He's not head chef material like, washing dishes and that. He knows his level.

Imagine his dishes would be dull and lack any sparkle and crack under any sign of pressure.