Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

We stay in the PL - he stays

We yo-yo between PL and Championship - he stays

Genuine interest from new potential buyer - he forces it to break down and he stays

The only possible way he leaves is following a sustained period out of the PL, it’s that simple imo. He’s been here 12 fucking years, he’s not leaving anytime soon. I wish it was different but this is how it is. I don’t want to hope we lose but it’s the only option left. If we want to save it we need to see it destroyed first, it’s pathetic that it’s come to this. Its not what I want but fuck it, I hope we go down and stay down long enough to oust him.

This is my view also.

People keep saying he'll sell in the PL, but he's proven he never will. Even if someones interested and has the cash waiting.

We don't know he'll sell if the club stays down the leagues, but it's got to be worth a try.

Ashley has issue's elsewhere so the Black & Whites are he least of his problems, so if you think a boycott will make any difference to him I suggest a new stratergy is thought out. There will still be 52000 there every week in theory regardless of how many season ticket holders turn up for games.

Areet Keith ffs we know you've won

Ashley has issue's elsewhere so the Black & Whites are he least of his problems, so if you think a boycott will make any difference to him I suggest a new stratergy is thought out. There will still be 52000 there every week in theory regardless of how many season ticket holders turn up for games.

I'll humour you...what would you suggest instead?

So you're suggesting the ground will sell out but some season ticket holders might not turn up? That may be the case for the Arsenal  game but If fewer people  own a season ticket in the 1st place then it stands to reason a full SJP is less likely.

It's all bubbling away close to the surface like. Hopefully a few early heavy defeats and it will all boil over by September

1 or 2 wins in the first 5 games (unlikely I know) and you watch people saying Bruce is better than Rafa.

It's all bubbling away close to the surface like. Hopefully a few early heavy defeats and it will all boil over by September

1 or 2 wins in the first 5 games (unlikely I know) and you watch people saying Bruce is better than Rafa.

No doubt about it. Thick as a castle wall 95% of Ashley fc fans. That's why I hope they don't win

Getting to the point where there’s zero to be proud of - bar one or two I’ve nowt against the players but for all the talk of backing them, their the most disposable and transitory group involved. Doesn’t pay to get too invested in them either especially now we’re back to stepping stoning

I'll humour you...what would you suggest instead

I personally think it’s time to move on from SD. He’s got enough problems there. The only area of his businesses Newcastle fans have given him an easy ride, is NUFC.

I personally think it’s time to move on from SD. He’s got enough problems there. The only area of his businesses Newcastle fans have given him an easy ride, is NUFC.

Spot on

Same. Away games should be used as a siege mentality and to represent and be proud of Newcastle. Home games should  be empty with everyone making a stand together. That's the right fucking way to do things. Shame the super fans are ruining it all

Guest covmag

I've got no issues with people going to away games rather than having season tickets,

disagree but that my opinion

I've got no issues with people going to away games rather than having season tickets,

disagree but that my opinion

Everyone having season tickets and not going to away games wont win any boycoutt competitions imo'

Guest covmag

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Message for Mike Ashley <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Nufc?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Nufc</a> <a href="https://t.co/N7kZKcEdsL">pic.twitter.com/N7kZKcEdsL</a></p>— Rich Miller ️Nufc️ (@Rich1982Miller) <a href="

30, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

no i think we hurt him more by targeting SD and his other businesses,  whatever reason your not going to get sufficient numbers boycotting games but we can join up with Rangers fans and get people to stay out of the club shop and SD stores and mess with his business.  I also think it's time to take the fight to his doorstep and protest in Totterridge everytime we play in London,  outside his house and in his local.  He'd crap himself if we start impacting his social and private life and annoy his neighbours!