Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Wow, just wow, the level of idiocy on the comment thread is off the chart, it's like the last 12 year's didn't happen. That's just brought my blood pressure right up! I was going to start commenting back but I just closed the page down before I had a coronary.

I blame the chronicle in part for what I've just read, most of their arguments are factually incorrect and a few simple articles over the last few years could have educated the masses on what's actually happened and why.

Wow, f*** me. They really do deserve this club.

What baffles me the most is how people can actually defend and rationalize Ashley.. It's not just the one freak either, multiple people on there are actually jumping to his defense regards selling the club. He's a convicted liar ffs. Why are they defending him?

Guest chopey

What baffles me the most is how people can actually defend and rationalize Ashley.. It's not just the one freak either, multiple people on there are actually jumping to his defense regards selling the club. He's a convicted liar ffs. Why are they defending him?

If you take no notice of anything that happens within the club other than turning up for the match on a Saturday afternoon and only read the positives from people like Pete Graves, then ignorance is bliss.

Guest neesy111

It's simple with NUFC fans.  Sign some players and that keeps most of them happy no matter if they used for sell-on purposes or cheapness.

Maybe they absolutely despise the easy ride people with cancer are given by their employees?

If people wanna turn up to Arsenal, and further games, then it's ultimately their loss. They're feeding the toxic cesspit that is Ashley's Newcastle United.

My only regret is that I didn't pack in my season ticket sooner. Rafa gave me hope, with hindsight though, I wish I never had got excited by football (nufc) again.

When Ashley goes, I will return.

If people wanna turn up to Arsenal, and further games, then it's ultimately their loss. They're feeding the toxic cesspit that is Ashley's Newcastle United.

My only regret is that I didn't pack in my season ticket sooner. Rafa gave me hope, with hindsight though, I wish I never had got excited by football (nufc) again.

Assuming full (enough) stadiums keep Ashley here, it's everybody's loss, not just those selfish and short-sighted enough to 'stay loyal'.

Absolutely ridiculous! Any one wanting to boycott Is a disgrace to the club and the city... We are Newcastle United F.C. they so called “Loyalest football Supporters...  the world has ever had!”

That's the mentality you're dealing with.

Still quite a lot of seats left for Sunday like.

So what we estimating for an attendance? Less than 40k?

(I will be amazed if it is not high 40s or just scraping into the 50 mark...anyhting less I would take as a bit of a positive).

Hopefully the message is being taken seriously by those who care enough or can rationalise things. Then again there are folk who think a No-deal Brexit is tickety boo and plain sailing.

Still quite a lot of seats left for Sunday like.

So what we estimating for an attendance? Less than 40k?

(I will be amazed if it is not high 40s or just scraping into the 50 mark...anyhting less I would take as a bit of a positive).

Hopefully the message is being taken seriously by those who care enough or can rationalise things. Then again there are folk who think a No-deal Brexit is tickety boo and plain sailing.

By 'a lot' i mean for us.

It will be about 47k i think but hopefully boycotters make it look less.

Absolutely ridiculous! Any one wanting to boycott Is a disgrace to the club and the city... We are Newcastle United F.C. they so called “Loyalest football Supporters...  the world has ever had!”

I'll see your ridiculous quote and raise you this one:

Steve Bruce has man management skills, something that Rafa lacked entirely.

We have more  chance of success under Bruce than we would ever have under Rafa

:jesuswept:

Assuming full (enough) stadiums keep Ashley here, it's everybody's loss, not just those selfish and short-sighted enough to 'stay loyal'.

Sick to the back teeth of reading shit like that Yorkie. I'm with you in principle, but people are entitled to do whatever they want to do. Doesn't make them selfish in the slightest. Just that they have a different opinion to you... it doesn't make them wrong. So fucking holier that thou.

Sick to the back teeth of reading shit like that Yorkie. I'm with you in principle, but people are entitled to do whatever they want to do. Doesn't make them selfish in the slightest. Just that they have a different opinion to you... it doesn't make them wrong. So fucking holier that thou.

I'd say the same thing of a lot of people on the other side of the fence. You're right though, it probably is pretty condescending but I've got virtually no respect for anyone going to the game. And the situation is so deplorable that I feel fairly unconcerned about coming across as a complete dickhead.

There's two categories really, I should have said selfish and/or short-sighted:

/ If you're going to the game purely because you refuse to make a sacrifice cos its MY club and it's MY day out and it's MY right to watch the game and Mike Ashley isn't gonna stop ME watching MY club... I think you're selfish.

/ If you're going to the game because you genuinely don't believe that a cumulative season attendance of roughly zero would accelerate Ashley's departure... I think you're short-sighted.

I personally can't fathom how something as dramatic as 19 Premier League matches in a row, with a sheer vista of grey seats every single time (save for the away fans at the top, which, if nothing else, would be pretty comical) wouldn't force some kind of change. If Ashley himself wouldn't intervene by fucking off then at least it would alert the Premier League - and the world - to the wider issue of bad ownership. It would raise awareness of the fact that it is unethical to own a football club and then not treat it as a footballing enterprise, at the very least in addition to whatever other goals or reasons you might have for ownership.

I realise that, by holding and publishing these views, I'm just perpetuating the supporter in-fighting which Ashley feeds off, but fuck it. Everything about the situation stinks and it all feels a bit hopeless so whatever. Dickhead unleashed.

:puke: