Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Gave my ticket up due to fatty a good few year ago now, still watch every game on the box at home and probably will this season. Difference is, this season I will happily watch us get turned over week in week out and laugh at the mugs who've turned up.

Guest covmag

Gave my ticket up due to fatty a good few year ago now, still watch every game on the box at home and probably will this season. Difference is, this season I will happily watch us get turned over week in week out and laugh at the mugs who've turned up.

On reflection pretty much this, I won’t take part in any match threads on here, pointless in my opinion.Im going to the races a lot more in the Autumn on weekends so that’s my poison now, I see no harm in watching them now and again in truth, but giving a fuck is hard now that’s the difference.Get beat and it won’t really register, win and it’s a bit meh.

Il be following it on the BBC app or something like that and hoping Arsenal spank them and that there's loads of empty seats.

can't understand anyone wanting us to lose.  boycott yes but still support the team.

Il be following it on the BBC app or something like that and hoping Arsenal spank them and that there's loads of empty seats.

can't understand anyone wanting us to lose.  boycott yes but still support the team.

Because for alot of us, it isn't our team anymore.

Guest reefatoon

for me, something needs to ramp up the anger in the people still willing to attend. Winning games won't work, that will just get more people going back, so the only way to get more people onboard with boycotts and anger is for us to lose unfortunately. This is why I will be fully behind a good fucking spanking each week. Get that hatred going.

Guest covmag

for me, something needs to ramp up the anger in the people still willing to attend. Winning games won't work, that will just get more people going back, so the only way to get more people onboard with boycotts and anger is for us to lose unfortunately. This is why I will be fully behind a good fucking spanking each week. Get that hatred going.

Totally agree, the boycott momentum was there, the Brazilian was signed, Brewcie in place and talk of others has scuppered any chance of it creating an impact.

A few defeats on the fans will be chanting , well they can fuck off as yet again he has ya money and you are pissing in the wind.

I can see it coming, they never ever learn .

Once the season starts and we've still only made one senior squad addition there's no way we'll be able to hold off most teams with a squad of Colback at all "like new signings". The leatherings won't be long in waiting.

By entering those turnstiles they revoke all rights to complain - agree with the spanking theory above which should see them gradually dribbling away until by Christmas the realisation at what has been lost finally sinks in. We are not against Newcastle United the point is this is Ashley FC not the team we grew to love down the years. Death before rebirth is a productive thing not a negative.

BTW Rangers fans have achieved a virtual no-sale of replica tops via that shit company and as he now has nowt to gain but is still pursuing them through court they are beginning to attach the word vindictive to his motives ...lets bear that in mind too

And us losing, and therefore getting relegated, will get us a step closer to getting our team back if we believe that depriving Ashley of funds will drive him out of the club.

And us losing, and therefore getting relegated, will get us a step closer to getting our team back if we believe that depriving Ashley of funds will drive him out of the club.

that won't get rid of him. he will do what he has done before and put the funds in to blow the championship apart. then revert back to square one. only thing to get rid of him is to revert to the west ham approach. no-one including you is prepared to that.

You're absolutely right. I can't abide the thought of going back to willing us to lose; it's what I was afraid of during the entirety of Rafa's time at the club.

But we have to lose if anything's going to change. You would hope that a catastrophe like losing Benitez would be seen as exactly that - a total, unmitigated, despicable disaster - and the support would respond in a defensive and (ultimately) constructive sacrifice. Instead, we've got lads shouting "Brucie, Brucie, give us a wave," and we're barely a month returned to the abyss.

Losing is the only thing that works. Even the Cardiff walk-out and the Spurs boycott, we were on dreadful runs of form. The fans are too easily pacified and placated. 'Unrest' (though I prefer the terminology of defensive and constructive sacrifice) only happens when we lose.

Support the team  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nowt to support man

Been thinking about this a lot.

Any of you NOT checking the score/not watching?

I feel a fraud if I do this as I'm so against this club at present.

I chucked in my ST so he gets nothing from me,however not giving a total fuck is hard in truth.

Dunno what I will be doing on that day.If theres a protest I could drive up ?

At the moment all i feel towards NUFC is indifference and i hate it being that way.

that won't get rid of him. he will do what he has done before and put the funds in to blow the championship apart. then revert back to square one. only thing to get rid of him is to revert to the west ham approach. no-one including you is prepared to that.

That's why I want us to go down and stay down. Promotion is not a certainty, even if you spend a lot of money.

A relegation won't do much if we go straight back up due to the parachute payments. We'd need to be down there a while, every year we don't go up the more power the fans gain. After 3 years without promotion the bulk of the clubs income comes from gate receipts.

Initially he'll have to take less out to put more in and try and regain PL status/funding. On top of less money coming in. Which he won't like.

Should it fail - he'll have to do the same again, could resort to selling players but that won't help the cause. Getting to the point where it costs him money.

Its when it stops being a cash cow for him that he'll sell, for a much lower price. Or keep on losing money.

Really since he decided not to sell to Stavely/Kenyon/BZG its been the beginning of a ever decreasing downward spiral. That was really my main hope that he would sell, that he seen what was coming.

We stay in the PL - he stays

We yo-yo between PL and Championship - he stays

Genuine interest from new potential buyer - he forces it to break down and he stays

The only possible way he leaves is following a sustained period out of the PL, it’s that simple imo. He’s been here 12 fucking years, he’s not leaving anytime soon. I wish it was different but this is how it is. I don’t want to hope we lose but it’s the only option left. If we want to save it we need to see it destroyed first, it’s pathetic that it’s come to this. Its not what I want but fuck it, I hope we go down and stay down long enough to oust him.

Guest covmag

We stay in the PL - he stays

We yo-yo between PL and Championship - he stays

Genuine interest from new potential buyer - he forces it to break down and he stays

The only possible way he leaves is following a sustained period out of the PL, it’s that simple imo. He’s been here 12 fucking years, he’s not leaving anytime soon. I wish it was different but this is how it is. I don’t want to hope we lose but it’s the only option left. If we want to save it we need to see it destroyed first, it’s pathetic that it’s come to this. Its not what I want but fuck it, I hope we go down and stay down long enough to oust him.

can i ask what you'd do if he invests , looks like he's turned a corner, gets us top 6 and wins a trophy....you going back?

genuine question, after all thats what many want.