Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Personally don't see the problem in going to away games while boycotting home games. I'd still go. Ashleys not getting your money that way. Just now i'm not sufficiently interested. Each to their own.

It's not only about money though, it's about demonstrating that you don't want to be a part of this shambles.

As i won't have my season ticket for the 1st season in decades, i don't know how i'm going to feel once the season starts. I'm apathetic at the minute. Not enthusiastic enough to bother watching them anywhere. I was in Blackpool last weekend and couldn't be arsed to go to Preston, just along the road. But who knows? I might get withdrawal symptoms. Been offered help with away tickets..IF i should want them and it would be my only option IF i wanted to go to a game.

I'm with midds and the others. Things are beyond repair now.  I want them to lose every game by a big margin and I want everything to go wrong for the club till he goes. I hate feeling like this it makes me sick but that's where we are at.

Even a full 180 turnaround now by Ashley wouldn't get my support cause any success would be spoiled and tainted by his involvement.

Its got me that pissed off that I cant even enjoy football at any level now. Its fuxking sickening man what's happened to us. Growing up I could never ever have imagined a scenario like this. What makes it all worse is at least half of our fan base can't see the bigger picture. When will this nightmare ever end?

What a way to be man! Dreading the season starting, planning how you can avoid it all and hoping they get beat.

All we want is to support a club that wants to compete and do well. And if they don't then that's life. Not this shit

Can't be another set of fans in the country from the top 2 leagues going on like this? God imagine just having a club to support and looking forward to games

I'm with midds and the others. Things are beyond repair now.  I want them to lose every game by a big margin and I want everything to go wrong for the club till he goes. I hate feeling like this it makes me sick but that's where we are at.

Even a full 180 turnaround now by Ashley wouldn't get my support cause any success would be spoiled and tainted by his involvement.

Its got me that pissed off that I cant even enjoy football at any level now. Its fuxking sickening man what's happened to us. Growing up I could never ever have imagined a scenario like this. What makes it all worse is at least half of our fan base can't see the bigger picture. When will this nightmare ever end?

Exactly how I feel. Fuck football.

You've articulated perfectly how a lot of us feel there I think.

You've articulated perfectly how a lot of us feel there I think.

I know I will miss getting up at some unearthly hour to watch the match if it was on TV or listening to the BBC World Service and my heart skipping a beat when the “we’re going to St James where there’s been a goal” and the heartfelt elation or disappointment when you find out who’s scored. Going to work late when we are the late game with the pride or misery depending on the result

At the moment I feel utterly detached from NUFC in its incarnation as Sports Neglect FC and don’t want to hear news from the compliant mouthpieces, hate the media (with a couple of exceptions) and “our fans” who are in the enablers camp

This place has more passion, opinion, realism......et al than that club has ever shown in 12 years bar a certain period 2016-9 and I think it is the only think that keeps me thinking or foolishly believing that a better day will come

Guest Howaythetoon

Don’t mention a match, Bruce will have the players joining as a warm down from all that running. Good luck to the lads and lasses doing it, but it’s as soft a form of protest as there is.

Guest covmag

I respect everything the protesters do, I just feel a couple of wins and it’s all forgotten about.

It’s how we do things.

Guest covmag

Anyone on here going?

Seriously dont think many will admit to that on here.Their head will be blown off  :lol:

Feels cheap from Magpie Group. They said that last year then allowed True Faith to bully them into letting it blow over.

Mind you. It’s funny that people hold what essentially a bunch of amateurs more to account than the club. Mick martins ego brought the boycott down