Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Guest neesy111

Looks full. Might not be, but looks and that's what matters.

Arsenal team looks pretty bad. This could be a win

We should win.

judging by the pictures shown on sky it looks like a success to make a starting point from, Hopefully no win will keep more away

Any patches of empty seats?

From the camara showing the line up one was shown now it looks about 51k mugs are here

They deserve everything they get. I never ever expect to hear an Ashley Out chant again - nor any booing.

Support the team and the regime at all costs is apparently is the way to go from now on.

Fuck the whole sorry lot of them

judging by the pictures shown on sky it looks like a success to make a starting point from, Hopefully no win will keep more away

Any patches of empty seats?

From the camara showing the line up one was shown now it looks about 51k mugs are here

Nowhere near. There are visible gaps in the east stand so I reckon the true figure will be mid 40s.

My mate who’s there reckons there’s pockets of empty seats but estimates about 49k there.

there are empty seats all over. no way there’s 49k

The Premier League has just become an absolute marketing behemoth in the last few years. The attendance for the first Championship game in 2009 was under 37k. The next season having come up it was 43k. This wasn't seen as particularly low either.

It's a matter of fact that thousands of people like me have walked away yet the place is now near full. You can believe that the place is full of massive NUFC superfans who are just too loyal if you want but the numbers don't really bear it out because many thousands of them weren't the least bit interested ten years ago.

Guest neesy111

The Premier League has just become an absolute marketing behemoth in the last few years. The attendance for the first Championship game in 2009 was under 37k. The next season having come up it was 43k.

It's a matter of fact that thousands of people like me have walked away yet the place is now near full. You can believe that the place is full of massive NUFC superfans who are just too loyal if you want but the numbers don't really bear it out because many thousands of them weren't the least bit interested ten years ago.

It's full of lads who like their drinks after a game type.

Certainly worth going in the end anyway. Weird that I read of thousands who were going to support the team but I heard fuck all. They were as insipid as Bruce's Geordie warriors.

Seems the only support they offer is financial. Lovely jubbly for Mike, that's the best type of support.

Certainly worth going in the end anyway. Weird that I read of thousands who were going to support the team but I heard f*** all. They were as insipid as Bruce's Geordie warriors.

Seems the only support they offer is financial. Lovely jubbly for Mike, that's the best type of support.

Aye, if you're blindly going to 'support the team, not the regime" - provide some actual support. Its a kick in the teeth. Least the results just dont matter any more.