Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Rafa's start last season will bite us in the arse a bit due to the lazy comparison but I saw enough and heard enough to suggest there could still be legs in this movement. Atmosphere was dead.

I'd be surprised if the missing 5k would return after what was served up to day and I'm struggling to see that improving with the fixture list we've got. Could be an interesting few months.

Twitter has been seriously triggering this afternoon...

Need to have a sit down, I think :lol:

These are the type of people who didn't realise they were crap at football themselves but still showed up in 150 quid football boots.

Imagine giving a shit about what other fans think of you while you’re watching your own team and club systematically destroyed over a period of twelve years. So pleased I’m not on twitter, think it would end me

Imagine giving a shit about what other fans think of you while you’re watching your own team and club systematically destroyed over a period of twelve years. So pleased I’m not on twitter, think it would end me

They're more concerned with the super loyal Newcastle fans badge rather than the well-being of the club.

Let them sit there in silence in their over-priced replica shirts and watch the club get relegated for a third time. They deserve it.

Regardless, it didn’t look like fans were boycotting, that was the whole point.On tv it looked pretty full

I think Ashley will be bothered about empty seats, it doesn't matter if the tv sees them or not.

He’s got his nice core of 35-40k. He can run the club cheaper thanks to having those to fall back on. Don’t think he’ll care one bit if there’s 7k less than last season. They didn’t give him one ounce of bother today.

Twitter has been seriously triggering this afternoon...

Need to have a sit down, I think :lol:

Absolute cretins.

Ashley could increase the season ticket price by a grand and they'd still buy it so they can wear the loyalest supporters badge with pride.

Guest neesy111

Regardless, it didn’t look like fans were boycotting, that was the whole point.On tv it looked pretty full

I think Ashley will be bothered about empty seats, it doesn't matter if the tv sees them or not.

He’s got his nice core of 35-40k. He can run the club cheaper thanks to having those to fall back on. Don’t think he’ll care one bit if there’s 7k less than last season. They didn’t give him one ounce of bother today.

:thup:

Guest godzilla

This would have worked in the 70s, 80s or early 90s. Unfortunately the mentality of the average Newcastle supporter has totally changed and unless there is a period of years outside the PL then the number of people attending is not going to diminish to the desired effect. Today was the perfect time to make a point, first game after Rafa and live on the TV. The fact that Ashley has spent some money, has made the multitudes (even though he already has a fair chunk back through Perez, Sissoko, Joselu) think they can't miss. Shearer got it right today about the average net spend, but these supporters are just in their own little world and that will not change unless as I said before a period of years is spent outside the PL. Steve fucking Bruce man and it still has no effect.

It was alot emptied than people are saying imo. 41k I reckon. Which by standards of usual that is quite a gap

Was it hell...my mate sent me loads of photos during the game. East Stand and Gallowgate were basically completely full. Leaves had that large pocket of about 1000 empty seats. Milburn Stand was full apart from the usual empty seats at the top of the platinum club. Level 7 looked basically full apart from pockets missing in the corner.

It was alot emptied than people are saying imo. 41k I reckon. Which by standards of usual that is quite a gap

Was it hell...my mate sent me loads of photos during the game. East Stand and Gallowgate were basically completely full. Leaves had that large pocket of about 1000 empty seats. Milburn Stand was full apart from the usual empty seats at the top of the platinum club. Level 7 looked basically full apart from pockets missing in the corner.

Conveniently not mentioning the back of the gallowgate i see.

You are buzzing that it was nearly full, cretin.

:lol: bless, you’re in seventh heaven.