Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Martin Dubvraka

On fans' frustrations towards the ownership:

"It is hard for us as football players because you can't stay on both sides.

"You have your opinion but the only thing we can do is to show it on the pitch. The only thing we can do for our fans and our club is to fight for every point, every duel.

"I know they expect sometimes for us to get behind them as well but obviously it is impossible.

"If you are standing with some of the fans that are negative you can't stand behind them.

"There is also your private life, your career. I received some messages saying I should speak with my team-mates and make a boycott. This is impossible.

"What I would really like to do is play football and enjoy that every week. I am trying to do everything for this club and everything for these fans to make them proud and that is the only thing we can do.

"Still stay behind us and let us show you that we can still put this club high in the table because we have some quality.

"This is a big club that deserves to be much higher in the table."

:lol: It's this easy. Totally acceptable comments from Dubravka.

Players play football, that's what they're paid for. They don't have to suck off the dickhead owner whilst belittling the fans.

Nowt to do with a 'favourite player agenda' btw, cos I've always had bags of time for Ritchie.

Just “bought“ his first ST, dear me.

Why the fuck would you wait until this season to take the plunge and commit to buying your first ST? :lol:

The mind boggles. Rectangle.

Just a proper super fan taking a stand. Not one of those whingy negative cunts complaining about everything Mike Ashley does.

Good luck with the march and subsequent boycott today everyone who's joining. Your voices shall be heard and your anger shall be shown to the world!  I wish I could join myself but live abroad. Looking forward to some reporting on events today. #nevergiveup #asleyout #smb

:lol: but there would have been if everyone who thought like you went

I know and i wish it was different, if i knew there would be good numbers i'd be there, but i knew it would be like that.

Again, fair play to them, as long as they don't now walk through the turnstiles.

Martin Dubvraka

On fans' frustrations towards the ownership:

"It is hard for us as football players because you can't stay on both sides.

"You have your opinion but the only thing we can do is to show it on the pitch. The only thing we can do for our fans and our club is to fight for every point, every duel.

"I know they expect sometimes for us to get behind them as well but obviously it is impossible.

"If you are standing with some of the fans that are negative you can't stand behind them.

"There is also your private life, your career. I received some messages saying I should speak with my team-mates and make a boycott. This is impossible.

"What I would really like to do is play football and enjoy that every week. I am trying to do everything for this club and everything for these fans to make them proud and that is the only thing we can do.

"Still stay behind us and let us show you that we can still put this club high in the table because we have some quality.

"This is a big club that deserves to be much higher in the table."

I love Dubs.

My first match as a kid was a year or two after Chris Waddle left. 

He’s just been on the radio saying that (A) there were boycotts during his time as a player, but that (B) there were still 36 thousand there every week.

I don’t think either of those statements are true, are they?

Guest neesy111

Gonna be full :anguish:

EBsJCj3XUAI6yUd.jpg?format=jpg&name=orig

The deferent twats deserve this ‘football club’.

Now now, he's spent £40m this summer.  He's a great owner.