Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I find it difficult to believe Ashley would pay compensation for any manager let alone Steve Bruce, I'm actually fairly indifferent on him but the idea of ashley agreeing to pay Sheffield Wednesday money for him is baffling

So, when are people planning to enter St. James' with tools to smash every single Sports Direct sign to pieces? I don't care that it wouldn't fix the situation. Would just feel pretty great.

Guest The Little Waster

Added bonus for Ashley is that Bruce and Shearer are drinking buddies so there shouldnt be any criticism from that quarter , help get the ' fans ' onside

I find it difficult to believe Ashley would pay compensation for any manager let alone Steve Bruce, I'm actually fairly indifferent on him but the idea of ashley agreeing to pay Sheffield Wednesday money for him is baffling

It’ll hardly be a lot. £1m out of the £30m from Perez for an average yes man who’d be delighted to accept a job like Newcastle. Job done for Ashley

I can see the logic in a sense. Appoint a geordie, and large swathes of the local population will happily swallow Ashley's poop curry and call it a fulfilling meal.

It's the ultimate fuck you from the artful southern cunt. :lol:

It’ll hardly be a lot. £1m out of the £30m from Perez for an average yes man who’d be delighted to accept a job like Newcastle. Job done for Ashley

yes but this is Ashley why go for Bruce when Hughes and Moyes for example are available for free

:lol: Steve fucking Bruce, man. They’re deliberately taking the piss.

It blatant, like. Can folk think of any similar examples of owners in the PL era that have made decisions that are deliberately intended to set the club backwards? Absolute fucking joke.

And a ready made rhetoric in ‘Geordies are never happy. Don’t like cockneys, don’t like their own’ blah blah blah.

This is a fucking disgrace. From Benitez to this Blob. Fuck this shower.

I see what they've done.

They were worried a decent manager wouldn't be able to keep a straight face when they're required to big up the clubs potential and ambition. They therefore have hired a man that can't keep a straight face by default because of his wonky nose.