Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Watch Ashley give him £100M to spunk on players as well.

I'm at the point now where I actually think, in terms of pissing people off & getting them to protest, this is actually a good appointment.

You are missing the point though, it's an appointment to ensure there won't be any protests. For every fan who has half a brain, there will be four who will give Bruce some rope because he's a local and 'will know what this club is about.' It's genius actually, not only will Ashley kill the Rafa protests, he'll get to have a good laugh at our expense as well!

Surely fans aren't that thick? I'm sorry but they can't be

They are.

Baffled at the thought process behind going for Bruce. I honestly thought those idiots had turned a corner after failures with Pardew/McClaren

Bruce fits the bill perfectly, washed up has been looking for one last crack at the Premier League.  He'll be happy to take orders from above and wont challenge or want to push Ashley to drive NUFC forward.

I'm at the point now where I actually think, in terms of pissing people off & getting them to protest, this is actually a good appointment.

You are missing the point though, it's an appointment to ensure there won't be any protests. For every fan who has half a brain, there will be four who will give Bruce some rope because he's a local and 'will know what this club is about.' It's genius actually, not only will Ashley kill the Rafa protests, he'll get to have a good laugh at our expense as well!

Prepare to have your delusions brutally ripped asunder.

It'll be as much for the media as anything. It's actually a good appointment from this angle as they're unlikely to turn on one of their own and the ire will be at the unappreciative fans who are hounding out beloved white English middle aged men like Steve and Mike who have been nothing but good for the club and the nation.

Honestly can't believe this, well I can, but I figured they'd atleast go for someone who could be persived as ambitious, he's literally the least inspiring manager possible. :lol:

This Twat

Exactly what I was saying.

The middle aged English football media love their own more than anything as it makes their lives so much easier. Bruce will be afforded way, way, way more leeway than otherwise.

Stumbled on SSN last night & one of the presenters was reporting that the fans were "split" on his potential appointment, but that as he was a Geordie & Newcastle fan...you get the narrative. The bloke openly admitted to being Bruce`s mucka & was clearly touting him for the gig

This Twat

Luke, I'll also judge Bruce's tenure on his results. The point is I'm not interested in being an active participant in his tenure.

Instead of judging Bruce's tenure preemptively, which I don't think anyone is doing, I'll judge the appointment itself now. And it reeks of him being a patsy, a flunky, and is indicative of our utter and chronic lack of any ambition whatsoever. I'm perfectly able, entitled, and prepared to do that 'judging' immediately and I'll meet his appointment with vehement anger, disappointment, and a renewed determination to do whatever little I can to expedite Ashley's exit from my club.

Cunt.

Guest covmag

Can I ask the idiots still supporting this club, are you going to boo his appointment when the fat cunt comes on the pitch?

I tell you now I’m fucking glad I’m out of this shit show, any fucker stepping into that ground I treat with distain, fine go cos you can but fuck me answer me this.....are you aware you are having the absolute piss taken out of you?

This goes beyond belief, said it before, we are ALL a fucking laughing stock, at least I have some sense of fucking pride in my convictions