Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce has a lot of pals in the media.  NUFC fans will be made to look like cunts if we don’t “give him a chance”.

Fuck him the fat ugly cunt!

We'd be far bigger cunts if we did give him a chance tbh. Given the only reason Ashley wants him is to head off any geordie criticism.

I wonder if Ashley will order Brucie to bring Carver in as his no 2? That would give him an extra giggle at thick geordies who would presumably welcome another one of their own.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's Nolan after his comments last week

Utter joke

I love NUFC, I love this forum and all the banter but I am trying very hard to hate it all, give it all up and if they appoint Bruce it will be a great step  towards walking away............after 70 bloody years!!!!!!!!!!

Guest reefatoon

We won't agree compensation. We haven't even monitored or low balled offers yet. This is still weeks away from happening. 

Guest Gonzo

They’re being turned down left right and centre by anyone with a shred of credibility.

So what does that leave? Bruce is probably the best of a bad bunch?

Watch Ashley give him £100M to spunk on players as well.

I'm at the point now where I actually think, in terms of pissing people off & getting them to protest, this is actually a good appointment.

You are missing the point though, it's an appointment to ensure there won't be any protests. For every fan who has half a brain, there will be four who will give Bruce some rope because he's a local and 'will know what this club is about.' It's genius actually, not only will Ashley kill the Rafa protests, he'll get to have a good laugh at our expense as well!

Watch Ashley give him £100M to spunk on players as well.

I'm at the point now where I actually think, in terms of pissing people off & getting them to protest, this is actually a good appointment.

You are missing the point though, it's an appointment to ensure there won't be any protests. For every fan who has half a brain, there will be four who will give Bruce some rope because he's a local and 'will know what this club is about.' It's genius actually, not only will Ashley kill the Rafa protests, he'll get to have a good laugh at our expense as well!

Surely fans aren't that thick? I'm sorry but they can't be