Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Not that it make much difference in the grand scheme of things, but surely Hughton would have been the better option? Well liked here and available for nowt, would have made much more sense.

I think you and a few other people are in for a rude awakening when you find out there is enough people who actually attend games who will be happy to give local Bruce a fair chance.

I'm under no illusions what some of our fans are like, thanks very much.

Not that it make much difference in the grand scheme of things, but surely Hughton would have been the better option? Well liked here and available for nowt, would have made much more sense.

Is this a wind up?

In what way? I'm just questioning why they didn't go for Hughton given that he was available for nowt?

Because he’d robably tell them to fuck off

Is this a wind up?

In what way? I'm just questioning why they didn't go for Hughton given that he was available for nowt?

Because they know Hughton wouldn’t come within a million miles of their regime. Your mind gone blank? :lol:

Is this a wind up?

Because there is zero chance of him saying yes after Ashley shat on him, don't you remember? Howay man  :lol:

They approached Fat Sam who was also sacked. What's the difference?

Is this a wind up?

Because he’d robably tell them to f*** off

It didn't stop them with Allardyce.

Is this a wind up?

Question asked a few hours ago is all, caused the same uproar :lol:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=103091.msg7033049#msg7033049

Unless you've secretly been Gallowgate End all along?!?!

“Same uproar” not sure he’s getting the abuse I did :lol:

UncleBingo just make sure you have the same opinion as everyone else only way you won’t get abused on here ha.

Is this a wind up?

Because there is zero chance of him saying yes after Ashley shat on him, don't you remember? Howay man  :lol:

Already been explained, one has decency and self respect, the other doesn't

Is this a wind up?

Sam was sacked, Hughton was fucked over by fatty and Pardew.

Is this a wind up?

There's nuance to the situation involving the sackings.

Sam at least has the excuse the new owner wanted to get their man in. Hughton was sacked opportunistically after promotion for Alan Pardew.

I think both men took their departure differently. Sam probably would return if the offer was lucrative enough. Not so sure Chris is that basic.

Is this a wind up?

Question asked a few hours ago is all, caused the same uproar :lol:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=103091.msg7033049#msg7033049

Unless you've secretly been Gallowgate End all along?!?!

“Same uproar” not sure he’s getting the abuse I did :lol:

UncleBingo just make sure you have the same opinion as everyone else only way you won’t get abused on here ha.

Aww want a forum fwiend?

Is this a wind up?

Sam was sacked, Hughton was f***ed over by fatty and Pardew.

I don't think it would bother these shameless cunts who they approached in all honesty. Just thought they might have explored the cheaper option.

Is this a wind up?

Already been explained, one has decency and self respect, the other doesn't

Also Ashley went on record in TV interview saying it was his biggest mistake to sack SA and suggested he’d told SA or his representatives that in private.

Is this a wind up?

Because he’d robably tell them to f*** off

It didn't stop them with Allardyce.

If you think Allardyce is like Hughton then you’re mental

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully. Anything that takes the club closer to destruction under Ashley is fine by me.