Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

They're too busy reporting Steve's 'ridiculous' dilemma he's been forced into for the Leicester game.

Spoiler: It's not being able to make changes like Leicester have meaning he's had to play Lejeune more than he should. But it is what it is.

A full house cheering the team on to get a higher placed finish also will more than cover the lack of ticket sales.

Cost us a goal against Everton.

The ref cost us the game. It was nice to have our fans supporting the team for a change instead of the usual negativity.

We are approaching the transfer window and an opportunity to ship out some of our players who are of no use and just a drain on the finances and replace with one or two who could have big value for the remainder of the season and beyond.

I'm quetly confident we can bring in 1 or 2 quality players although it'll no doubt be on the 31st of January if we do. If this happens Bruce should have a squad even he is capable of getting enough points with for the remainder of the season. Enough to get the crowd going for at least 5 mins per game in between the groans.

Guest The Little Waster

If Steve Bruce was a puppet, which puppet do you think he would be and why? (10 marks)

Fozzie Bear cos hes a fucking idiot ... nah hold on Fozzie was loveable though

A full house cheering the team on to get a higher placed finish also will more than cover the lack of ticket sales.

The ref cost us the game. It was nice to have our fans supporting the team for a change instead of the usual negativity.

We are approaching the transfer window and an opportunity to ship out some of our players who are of no use and just a drain on the finances and replace with one or two who could have big value for the remainder of the season and beyond.

I'm quetly confident we can bring in 1 or 2 quality players although it'll no doubt be on the 31st of January if we do. If this happens Bruce should have a squad even he is capable of getting enough points with for the remainder of the season. Enough to get the crowd going for at least 5 mins per game in between the groans.

'The ref cost us the game'. Let me think.....could it have been more to do with our shit possession? Or the fact that our forwards haven't got a clue how to score a goal to save their lives? Or that the team is devoid of tactical awareness?

'Quietly confident'. Based on what? Our fierce-some reputation in the transfer market?

Born optimist or just slightly on the deluded side of insane?

We've been just as shite in other games and won so not really, although it would be nice to watch us play well for a change. It's based on the last couple of transfer windows where we have spent a reasonable amount of money. We are a decent team when all players are fit.

We've been just as shite in other games and won so not really, although it would be nice to watch us play well for a change. It's based on the last couple of transfer windows where we have spent a reasonable amount of money. We are a decent team when all players are fit.

Correction: we have some decent players when they're all fit, we need a decent manager to have a decent team. I don't see Ashley buying anyone in January, especially when we've this many points on the board.

:lol:

:lol:

Jesus wept :lol:

:laugh:

Show me your past attacking records Bruce you absolute actor.

This message from our beloved and inspirational manager makes me so confident about our future in his capable hands.

I so look forward to the day - hopefully pretty soon - when I can watch us terrorising leading Premiership teams.

Please tell me in what alternative world this will happen?