Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Well done Bruce for predicting how tough the Christmas schedule is which every club and manager in history has had to deal with for decades. Really leaving Guardiola and Klopp in the dust with this depth of knowledge.

can just imagine him producing a report like the shite you get at work when someone breaks leg his building scaffold but they put him behind a desk within 24 hours like a gorilla at the helm of a fucking spaceship so they don't have to classify it as a DAWC or whatever

He’s coming for Rafa in press conferences again :laugh:

i'd love to see a detailed analysis of that comparison from him, if only we had a dedicated media who could look into it

Certainly won’t be anywhere near as good as our muscle injury reduction under Rafa Benitez.

Guest The Little Waster

When asked about the problems, Bruce said: “I was in at 6.45am with the doctor to find out.

“It is what it is - but I have never known anything like it.

ffs ?

You know you've got a shit manager when he's coming out with stuff like "I was in dead early." If that's what makes you proud, mate. Whatever.

Good managers let results speak for themselves.

Already being framed by the most courageous underdog ever to live ahead of this cup tie. Going to be wall to wall Brucefever in the Ronny is his defiant Mags beat the Rochdale juggernaut.

I would bet we have less than 50% possession even against Rochdale. I think Almiron's the only one who bothers running these days, the rest have basically given up.

it's not due to asking players to play when they're tired, you useless fat c***.

its asking them to play with injuries!!

It is like, more complex than that, but from a conditioning and injury prevention perspective it very much is playing playrers when their muscles are 'tired' and in the high risk of injury  category not just playing them when not returned to full match fitness. But it's his job to manage his squad and minimise these risks - he's not doing very well at this.

in general thats true but what i mean is that its bad enough playing tired players, but bruce has actually been playing players with injuries that have already been identified and then not been allowed to heal properly.

schar, manquilo, shelvey, willems in particular all had strains already. also ASM earlier in the season.

My interest is almost completely gone, I just browse this forum every now and then.

Anyway it feels like we are always at the opposing point of view from the media. We like Rafa, they slate him for being defensive and have poor possession. We don't like Bruce, they spew out defensive articles after another even tho we are defensive and have poor possesion.

more players were probably classed as "having injuries" under rafa as he tended not to play them even if there was a slight risk. bruce's gung-ho approach will mean players play with injuries hence they  wont be counted as injured.

and how many players such as rondon were injured from the beginning of the season?

its should be like for like data - players injured whilst playing.

hence that data is bollocks.

am pissed so a lot of that could be bullshit.

Lejeune has recently returned from eight months out with a knee injury, and Bruce said: 'Asking him to play four games in 10 days was too much and I regret it, but to have five out of six centre-halves unavailable is unheard of. The hairy-a****d centre-halves are the ones who don't get injured!'

What in actual fuck is this?

To think he's a Premier league manager is haunting but then to realise he's also in charge of us ???