Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

Can understand lacking match sharpness of course and also a dip in fitness... you would imagine training at home by yourself doesn't have the same intensity as it does when in the group, but the 5 subs per team rule the Bundesliga put in place solves that to a large degree. 6 weeks is excessive, could understand 2.

It just seems insane that the Bundesliga is already up and running, yet we have managers talking about being 6 weeks away from restarting the PL. I don't know if that is down to German efficiency or inept leadership from the govt at home. Or just Steve Bruce being a fat pillock tbh.

They've in training for the last month.

Can understand lacking match sharpness of course and also a dip in fitness... you would imagine training at home by yourself doesn't have the same intensity as it does when in the group, but the 5 subs per team rule the Bundesliga put in place solves that to a large degree. 6 weeks is excessive, could understand 2.

It just seems insane that the Bundesliga is already up and running, yet we have managers talking about being 6 weeks away from restarting the PL. I don't know if that is down to German efficiency or inept leadership from the govt at home. Or just Steve Bruce being a fat pillock tbh.

They've in training for the last month.

They must have had a different Coronavirus to us.

Bruce:

You have to remember that they have had eight weeks off and that is probably the longest break some of these players have had in their careers

Jose:

"I am extremely proud of the way my players have maintained their fitness - they have shown great professionalism, passion and dedication.

"We have all been working extremely hard through remote squad training sessions and isolated running now the pitches are available to use again at the training centre.

"Every player has been extremely committed in terms of their individual work and now we wait for clearance to commence working in small groups again, which I will fully support."

Did they furlough Bruce and the coaches?! :lol:

Sorry like, but these comments have made me fucking furious. Just reeks of the arsehole wanting to save face because, no doubt, there were absolutely no provisions or plans to keep players fit during lockdown. So fucking amateur. Sunday league stuff.

i hate bruce as much as the next person but i'd be amazed if the club didn't give them a fitness regime like :lol:

Sorry like, but these comments have made me fucking furious. Just reeks of the arsehole wanting to save face because, no doubt, there were absolutely no provisions or plans to keep players fit during lockdown. So fucking amateur. Sunday league stuff.

i hate bruce as much as the next person but i'd be amazed if the club didn't give them a fitness regime like :lol:

toon25 talks some absolutely shite like  :lol:

You love Brewcey mind

Let’s see when the season restarts shall we.

I’m sure he’s spearheaded a rigorous fitness regime supported by up to date sports science research.

I’m sure he’s spearheaded a rigorous fitness regime supported by up to date sports science research.

If we do get a full resumption of the season, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't win another game. This fraud won't have spent more than an hour a day working on anything during lockdown. The players will have just been told to run around a bit to keep their fitness levels up.

Come on man. You said "no provisions or plans to keep players fit during lockdown."

An insane comment. The players will clearly have fitness plans.

Come on man. You said "no provisions or plans to keep players fit during lockdown."

So this is the hill you want to die on?  Really?

NO never forgets, remember.

So this is the hill you want to die on?  Really?

NO never forgets, remember.

The board has been saying Bruce over-trains the players all season.  :lol:

We've had a fair share of injuries, and most posters have been saying we're doing TOO MUCH fitness work (and I'm not saying that's incorrect - we probably have).

We're going to have solo fitness plans for the players. So what is it Loki? We don't do fitness or we do?