Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Brucey looks like he loves a belly buster breakfast with extra fried bread.

Haven't had fried bread in years, can feel my heart clenching even thinking about it.

It is the MOST delicious thing, I remember my Dad making it for me, sometimes if he didn't have time to fry it he gave me something he called "dip", which was bread dipped in bacon fat. That was delicious also.

It's been a while since I've had either.

Seriously I hate the image of Steve fucking Bruce as our manager. Just looks like an overweight guy who happens to get the gig because of where he comes from, not because of his technical skills, knowledge etc.

Brucey looks like he loves a belly buster breakfast with extra fried bread.

Haven't had fried bread in years, can feel my heart clenching even thinking about it.

It is the MOST delicious thing, I remember my Dad making it for me, sometimes if he didn't have time to fry it he gave me something he called "dip", which was bread dipped in bacon fat. That was delicious also.

It's been a while since I've had either.

Love me some dip.

I think he’s saying 1995 and Sir Bobby as in two spells.

It's pretty clear he's talking about 1995 and Bobby, but what is the "10 years before that" a reference to?

Think he meant 10 years later. He’s not stupid

It's pretty clear he's talking about 1995 and Bobby, but what is the "10 years before that" a reference to?

He's a fucking nobhead.

He's a Walter Mitty without the imagination.

He is.. :lol: Just not that stupid to get hung up on that one slip up. Poor bloke, he had to move out of the cliche comfort zone a little bit for there so I'm not surprised.

I'm more curious at what the fuck he managed to stuff down his gullet; looked like he was barely keeping it down toward the end.

Aye it just demonsrates he's not even any good at being a charlatan. If you're going to pretend to be something you have to at least put some effort into it. He remembers 95 because he was directly affected by it, and he knows of Sir Bobby. That's about the extent of his interest in this club. He probably thinks we got to the World Cup QFs 10 years before but we were knocked out by the hand of god.

Wants to be a part of it...could have him putting out the cones and serving food on match days.

Looks like the reports of players being told were true, he wouldn’t come out and say anything at all if he’s not heard anything.

Wants to be a part of it...could have him putting out the cones and serving food on match days.

Looks like the reports of players being told were true, he wouldn’t come out and say anything at all if he’s not heard anything.

Bins could do with a scrub I suppose?

Things Bruce can do to be a part of it....

1. Put out the cones

2. Serve food on match days

3. Wash the bins

4. Valet service for players cars

5. Monty magpie

Dunno if it's still there but if it's not he'd make an ideal replacement for that statue at Old Eldon Square, the one that people would dump their bag of chips in his hand then the pigeons would all come and shit all over it.

Things Bruce can do to be a part of it....

1. Put out the cones

2. Serve food on match days

3. Wash the bins

4. Valet service for players cars

5. Monty magpie

Wouldn't trust him around the food.

He's such a fucking loser.  "Get a few results" has been the height of the ambition under the current owner, unfortunately for Bruce he's a special case and that's not good enough for most PL clubs.  And no surprise Bruce has the typical PFM opinion that the reason he's never been trusted to spend big money is because he's English, rather than the fact he's shit and lazy and clueless.  Thankfully he will have to stop pretending to be an actual geordie soon, as that's rank AF.