Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Seems to be a significant enough proportion of the support due to belonging and tribalism will just defend anything that wears b&w stripes and seahorses on it. Cognitive dissonance at the futility of the situation making stats and truths more palletable. Compare what you like - Rafa when he left was in ascendency in terms of his project and although he’s faltered in China, he’s done it time and again elsewhere. We’ve reached the Bruce plateau. There is nowhere to go beyond this cycle of okay/iffy winning performances and hammerings. Ashley 17th + dreamland and it’s the source of my utter ambivalence.

"I don't want to make excuses but......" proceeds to babble a tonne of excuses.

God I wish crowds were allowed in. He is nearing the level where Big f***ing Sam got pelters from the stands against Liverpool. Exceeded Pardew hate level for me. Can't put my finger on it but I hate Bruce so, so much more than Pardew and I absolutely despised Pardew.

God I wish crowds were allowed in. He is nearing the level where Big f***ing Sam got pelters from the stands against Liverpool. Exceeded Pardew hate level for me. Can't put my finger on it but I hate Bruce so, so much more than Pardew and I absolutely despised Pardew.

The bloke just embarrasses himself more everytime he speaks. Sick of hearing his feeble excuses. He's praising Parker but underneath he's making excuses. He hardly pulling up trees Mr. Bruce, but he's probably doing better than you you clueless twat. Honestly, I just can't bear the thought of this dinosaur managing us much longer

Yeah, but he was preparing his style for the PL while in the Championship. It was pointless playing attacking then having to completely change.

Aye. And it was working. We were ready to progress [when Rafa left] to the next level. It was frustrating to watch sometimes in the championship, Rafa's meticulous approach promised so much that it was easy to believe we could have destroyed everybody if Rafa just let go of the leash. But he never let's go of the leash and that's why his approach is successful. There is little value to a 6-0 victory if the style of play can not be replicated long term.

God I wish crowds were allowed in. He is nearing the level where Big f***ing Sam got pelters from the stands against Liverpool. Exceeded Pardew hate level for me. Can't put my finger on it but I hate Bruce so, so much.

I wouldn't bank on it not our fans

They'll be livid at the end of the game. No one can endure 90 minutes of Bruceball.

God I wish crowds were allowed in. He is nearing the level where Big fucking Sam got pelters from the stands against Liverpool. Exceeded Pardew hate level for me. Can't put my finger on it but I hate Bruce so, so much.

I wouldn't bank on it not our fans

Our fans are a right bunch of wankers these days. Jack Charlton walked out of Newcastle because he got booed in a pre-season friendly. Can't imagine any fans booing "one of our own" these days. They'd probably be thrilled at the prospect of clapping the half-time birthday announcements.

The last people his comments are ever aimed at are the clubs fans. He's so one of us. They're for his mates in the media whose consumption of NUFC is the odd game, a look at the results and what Bruce says and for Ashley. The media chums and his master will hear we were in the game at Leeds until the last 15' because neither has any interest in watching us really. Ultimately just self-serving to scam a bit more coin out of this lark.

He has no tactics

Makes players worse

Luckiest cunt alive

Flukes more results than I can remember.

I wanted to try and give him a chance but he really is shit , living in an era of long ago.

Here for a long time yet, that’s sad.

Fuck off Bruce , just fuck off .

Lets be honest here, he's untouchable. He can spout whatever shite he wants in press conferences and not one of the journalists question him on it despite it being blindingly obvious that what he says doesn't match what actually happens on the pitch. Then you've got his media mates (Savage, Sutton, Sherwood, Merson and who ever else jumps on the bandwagon) who tell the nation he's doing a fantastic job and those deluded Newcastle fans are never happy and expect champions leage football every season and all that bollocks.

Untouchable!

He’s much worse than I expected when he arrived like, whatever the results say. I was at least expecting someone who would look like a manager, it’s just not even possible to tell what he’s attempting. Utter shit.

STEVE BRUCE admits he is worried about the effects of ‘Long Covid’ having an impact on his Newcastle United squad for much of the remainder of the season.

“We’re still going to be weeks,” said the Magpies manager, ahead of tomorrow night's Premier League home game with Fulham. “That long-term Covid is something which you wouldn’t think possible in young, fit, athletes. Unfortunately, it is so.

“I will be governed by the doctors and the medical people, but the most worrying element is fatigue and I think most people will realise, or the vast majority who have got it, the one thing that the virus leaves, even if the virus has left them, is the fatigue aspect.

“They go for a walk for half-an-hour and then they want to go back to bed. It’s as brutal as that. It has been very difficult. It has been a really difficult couple of weeks.”

Getting the excuse in for any upcoming terrible results. Insinuating Covid will affect the team for the rest of the season  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is unbearable.