Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He will say we are a "work in progress" until he leaves. Clever way to bat away any criticism

Not seeing much progress though are we?

We are in terms of Mike Ashley's ambitions. We are progressing towards 16th/17th position.

Been saying it's morally wrong for football to continue

"“Financially it’s right to play on,” Newcastle United’s manager said. “But, morally, for me it’s probably wrong.”

“The speed which it hit our club within a week and ripped through everyone was scary,” said Bruce. “It’s difficult to contain and it leaves people sick. Jamaal has been give the go-ahead [to play again] by the doctors so it’s now just about he feels but Allan is going to take time. There’s so many symptoms and problems after the virus it’s been difficult” 

The bloke's lost it. Come out and say this a couple of weeks ago when it was rife in the club, not further down the line once everyone is back in training, and he's further in the shit with results/performances. All he was spouting out was that he wasn't going to use Covid as an excuse, despite clearly doing so.

'Morally wrong', when the players are getting numerous tests each week and top level medical care; all the while thousands are losing their jobs across the country, and certain sectors are thankful to still be able to work.

Spurs' latest test came back with no positives in their squad. If PL/football stops the players are still going to be going into training though, aren't they?

Still living in same 'bubbles' interacting with their wives, kids etc. Basically the same risk of them catching anything is still going to be there. All that's going to essentially change is match days, when currently obviously anyone whose positive isn't allowed anywhere near.

Allardyce came out with this nonsense last week. In his point, if he was that worried about Covid at 66 he wouldn't have taken the job, and would be masked up all the time. His interest was obviously the fact WBA are in a tale spin, and stopping football would sort that immediatly.

Bruce is only coming out with this as it'll suit his own end if football is cancelled for a bit. More time to get players back fit, and more time on training ground with them, and obviously curtail the fact he can't buy a win atm (LLWWLDLLDL)   

Spurs' latest test came back with no positives in their squad. If PL/football stops the players are still going to be going into training though, aren't they?

Still living in same 'bubbles' interacting with their wives, kids etc. Basically the same risk of them catching anything is still going to be there. All that's going to essentially change is match days, when currently obviously anyone whose positive isn't allowed anywhere near.

Allardyce came out with this nonsense last week. In his point, if he was that worried about Covid at 66 he wouldn't have taken the job, and would be masked up all the time. His interest was obviously the fact WBA are in a tale spin, and stopping football would sort that immediatly.

Bruce is only coming out with this as it'll suit his own end if football is cancelled for a bit. More time to get players back fit, and more time on training ground with them, and obviously curtail the fact he can't buy a win atm (LLWWLDLLDL)   

You're 100% correct. No coincidence it's both Allardyce and Bruce. They have absolutely no regard for anyone's well being whatsoever and are clearly just covering their arses as they always do.

If it really mattered to Allardyce so much why on earth would he take a job just a few weeks prior knowing the current circumstances?  They both lack integrity and are just looking for the easiest way out, and it's just a convenient ruse.

Pathetic stuff.

Morally the cunt should resign.

:lol: :thup:

Indeed. Pot and kettle.

Obviously he isn't wrong in his sentiment, especially if things continue with outbreaks at clubs. 

I'm sure things will be stopped when they need to.

I don't want to hear from those two charlatans that are just serving their own interests.

You're 100% correct. No coincidence it's both Allardyce and Bruce. They have absolutely no regard for anyone's well being whatsoever and are clearly just covering their arses as they always do.

If it really mattered to Allardyce so much why on earth would he take a job just a few weeks prior knowing the current circumstances?  They both lack integrity and are just looking for the easiest way out, and it's just a convenient ruse.

Pathetic stuff.

Other clubs have had more first teamers out and affected by it than us. It's possibly affected us more though, that'll be down to the squad being paper thin in quality. Hayden's been back a while now, Lascelles and ASM are back training. If he was that worried, and morally objected to it all he would have addressed it a couple of weeks ago when positives where first coming in.

Instead, he used the positive cases as a stalking horse to try and excuse for his continued failings on the pitch, whilst constantly spewing out 'not make excuses' bollocks. He rushed Hayden back in as soon as he could to suit his own end, then came out in post match claiming he's just about made it through the game. He had no moral concern then. Blokes a solid cunt.

Honestly, I am so sick of hearing his nonsense, that I could probably do with a break in football just so as not to see his goofy face and hear his stupid mouth. At this point I would actually welcome a break with open arms.

Personally I'm in two minds.  Like KaKa, I'm sick of seeing/hearing his fucking rubbish plus the really optimistic part of me says wouldn't it be great if football was shut down for a period of time, and during that time the takeover was agreed and he was sacked before games resumed.  To think in that scenario he would have managed his last game as NUFC manager fills me with a warm tingly feeling.

On the flip side keep football going cos I like seeing him squirm and hopefully more people waken up and see what we're seeing.

So is he advocating them all to not be paid then? Seeing as the government has given them loads of exemptions and things are as safe as they can be for footballers-

If they were not mixing outside of football there shouldn’t be much of a problem