Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The 'when yur come here' bollocks pisses me off. It's always the same from him whenever we play any of those traditional big six, but also now hearing it seemingly every week, whether it's home against a 'big side' or away against a 'tough side'.

We're in the same league as them ffs. Not long ago he was lauding it up how we were above them in the league.

Such a defeatist attitude.

Dust worselves doon for the next one

The next one: Wuh were tired after extra time in the cup, wor lads ran out of legs in the end, wuh'll go back to basics and roll wor sleeves up for next time

He just fucking said that :lol:

:lol:

The 'when yur come here' bollocks pisses me off. It's always the same from him whenever we play any of those traditional big six, but also now hearing it seemingly every week, whether it's home against a 'big side' or away against a 'tough side'.

We're in the same league as them ffs. Not long ago he was lauding it up how we were above them in the league.

That first line is even worse at the moment when there’s no difference whether you’re home or away at the moment.

That first line is even worse at the moment when there’s no difference whether you’re home or away at the moment.

It's worse again when you know that this Arsenal team were there for the beating by a team with any intent of winning.

I love how he says that he sees positives in that we're trying to play further up the pitch as if it wasn't a self created situation  :lol: It's positive i've set up the team a bit less shit than i set the team up last week  :lol:

Didn't even think of that what with no fans! But it's such an archaic redundant statement.

Even with fans, how much of a disadvantage is playing away from home these days. He's making out to be some insurmountable challenge that has been sprung upon him at the last second, as to be playing at the f***ing Emirates. Fed up of hearing it. It's a challenge because Arsenal, despite being the worst they've been in decades are still worlds better than us.

It'll be the same Tuesday night, 'to come here, always a challenge'...

Everything is a pissing challenge Steve, just seems he's the only arsehole that cannot rise to any of them

Steve Bruce, whose side have no win in SEVEN, discussing recent run of results with BBC, said: "I have found positives in the last four games. It has been difficult but there are plenty.

"We are trying to get higher up the pitch and create more chances."

sounds like he listened to Karen Carney on motd then  :lol: :lol: :lol: