LoveItIfWeBeatU

Predictions

"Wuh got higher up the pitch"

"Unlucky not to score more"

"It's about finding that balance that's the Premier League"

"Wuh've been under the pump so the response was pleasing to see"

"Dust worselves doon and look forwards to the next one"

Aye. ‘Pleased with the response’ is a good one

Will get the Everton game at least. Much more confident they will rip us to shreds though than the lacklustre Leeds we got.

We will have to sit through the usual PR offensive of how we "got the reaction today" and that its "Something to build upon".

The way the commentators were going on at the end there. We’ve played a bit higher up the pitch. Due to ASM coming on and them dropping off. We were still shit for the whole first half as per usual and we have lost again. God the bar is low if that is considered a good performance/half.

First time I've enjoyed watching us for as long as I can remember that, first time in ages I've had that feeling off willing the side on to try and get something for the game; instead of total apathy if we equalise or concede more. Just can't understand that game whatsoever. We've dropped to such low levels, that watching the second half actually feels worlds better than what has come for months.

Don't think we'd have been able to produce that against any other side in the league though. Leeds go man-for-man, so it's allowed to get some confidence in, and regain the balls to be courageous with the ball. Other sides would be a lot more organised, and it would have probably seen the resort back to the cowardly sideways-backwards-Darlow Launch ball.