Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Wait, he claims that his CV is brilliant?

Sheffield United (resigned within a year)

Huddersfield Town (sacked)

Wigan Athletic (left after 2 months, losing in the playoffs)

Crystal Palace (left after 3 months)

Birmingham City (probably his best spell, poached by Wigan after a couple of promotions and a relegation. Resigned to take over at Wigan)

Wigan Athletic (battled relegation for the majority of his time, resigned to take over at Sunderland)

Sunderland (Sacked within 2 years)

Hull City (Promotion in first season, cup final in second, relegated, promotion again, resigned after failing to get the England job)

Aston Villa (Huge budget, lost in playoff final, sacked)

Sheffield Wednesday (Stayed about 6 months, average)

Newcastle United (fuck off)

Not sure why the likes of Man United, Real Madrid, Inter Milan etc haven't approached him with a CV like that.

Would love Bruce to get the England job.

See how much of a top bloke he is when they’re playing 5 at the back against Gibraltar and having only 23% of the ball, claiming that he set up like that because the players are still used to Glenn Hoddle’s style. Fat wanker.

"Brucey was amazing - best man manager - good manager - his CV is brilliant"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

TURNS OFF!

Pretty much where I turned it off. The CV comment was staggering.

Didn't even bother to click 'play'. Would be like listening to Jamie Redknapp's expert views on Sky Sports.

Man that is too depressing ... I mean I know it's 'just a game', but my goodness it is supposed to be your job too, and so a bit of a challenge should be expected and not just some sort of jolly up. These folks man :lol:

See how much of a top bloke he is when they’re playing 5 at the back against Gibraltar and having only 23% of the ball, claiming that he set up like that because the players are still used to Glenn Hoddle’s style. Fat wanker.

Your posts are full of hate in this thread :lol:

See how much of a top bloke he is when they’re playing 5 at the back against Gibraltar and having only 23% of the ball, claiming that he set up like that because the players are still used to Glenn Hoddle’s style. Fat w*****.

He'd finally be able to give himself that England cap he never got. Give himself 20mins at the end to boot some San Marino accountant up in the air.

Have to find a shirt big enough mind

Even reading his name when clicking into the thread makes my blood boil. :lol:

See how much of a top bloke he is when they’re playing 5 at the back against Gibraltar and having only 23% of the ball, claiming that he set up like that because the players are still used to Glenn Hoddle’s style. Fat w*****.

Even reading his name when clicking into the thread makes my blood boil. :lol:

Take a close look at Agnews head in that photo, that will make your blood boil

I mean Kirkland's a fucking prick, so is it worth watching? Will I want to punch the wanker through my screen?

Yes is the answer

Rafa is 100% football focused, gets results but nobody likes him

Martinez doesn't believe in footballers having kids

Bruce is the best of the lot, always asking how the kids are.

"Gaffer, got a sec?"

"Sure."

"When we're hoofing it into the mixer, where would you like me to be?"

"...Kids OK?"

Momentum  :lol:

Steve Bruce: “When you hear the stories coming out of Southampton it looks as though they’ll be near enough back to full strength. From being depleted the other night. But I’ve been pleased with what we’ve been doing and we need to keep our momentum going.” #NUFC