Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

And people believed it :iamatwat:

And people actually thought Mourinho was coming ha.

Now that’s mental.

You really need to stop goading supporters that have been fucked over for so long that they grasped upon a slither of fucking hope.

It's not productive, boring and speaks more about your personality and decorum then theirs.

Rafa deserved more respect is my point.

From who? Who are you saying didn’t respect Rafa? What are you talking about?

Guest reefatoon

It's all fucking hilarious. Can't wait for this horrific car crash to start. It's going to be absolutely glorious in it's shitness. A must watch!

Now that’s mental.

You really need to stop goading supporters that have been fucked over for so long that they grasped upon a slither of fucking hope.

It's not productive, boring and speaks more about your personality and decorum then theirs.

Media and fans talking about Mourinho all summer.

Who would you rather have and all that garbage.

We will never get a manager the level of Rafa Benitez.

Now that’s mental.

Shouldn’t have to explain but I will

First of all who gives a fuck what the media think.

Very few didn’t respect Rafa, didn’t love Rafa. The fans were only discussing mourinho because there were reports that BZG wanted him. Very few fans wanted Jose instead of Rafa. They just didn’t. Many would have took Jose to get out of the shit show we are currently seeing. You are miles out man

Guest NobbyOhNobby

As ever, this entire summer has just been a ploy to get Sports Direct mentioned as many times as possible across as many mediums as possible.

Fuck off Mike Ashley. Fuck off Lee Charnley. Fuck off anyone who takes the job.

Being publicly rejected by Sam Allardyce while chasing after Steve Bruce feels like a new low for the club, an embarrassment for the fans, and not something humorous or left-field enough to reignite any interest in the coming season. If we're going down this route, I'd have preferred something like a Joe Kinnear/Gerry Francis double act, or we could have just given the job to Shola.

Now that’s mental.

Shouldn’t have to explain but I will

First of all who gives a fuck what the media think.

Very few didn’t respect Rafa, didn’t love Rafa. The fans were only discussing mourinho because there were reports that BZG wanted him. Very few fans wanted Jose instead of Rafa. They just didn’t. Many would have took Jose to get out of the shit show we are currently seeing. You are miles out man

Saved me time typing that, cheers.

serious question the journos should be asking - which other premier league team would even consider Bruce as manager?

Similarly - Does signing Bruce finally make you agree that Newcastle has zero ambition. Zero.

serious question the journos should be asking - which other premier league team would even consider Bruce as manager?

Asked the same question to my Sheff Wed supporting mate, and we both came up with the same teams - Norwich, and possibly Brighton.

Anyone who takes the job is an arrogant selfish prick #fact

No matter what the new manager will say " trying to help out....fantastic club, town, supporters...."

Piss off - get out!

Hope Ashley hires some cunt which will make the break up much easier....

i really want Bruce to be appointed now. just to sever the very last emotional tie to this iteration of NUFC

despite all that Ashley has done i still find myself having a vested interest in how the club does. once this appointment goes through it'll be like going over the final hurdle...no more caring, and laughing my arse off as the club plummets. may finally get an interest in GAA clubs nearby

I'm actually looking forward to the season, as I'm curious as to how fucking fast we sink, it's going to be laughs :lol:

Me too, it's going to be absolutely crazy.

I still won't watch games but I'll tune into the odd highlights of hammerings.

Sure made Sheff Wed look like a bunch of arseholes for giving him time off to spend with his family.

Such a ‘nice guy’.

Bruce said he was going to walk his dog yesterday but he went to meet Charnley in Manchester.

Looks like we’ve got a deceiving compulsive liar as manager now too :celb1:

They wont, but the media should be tearing Bruce to pieces if he mentions the clubs "potential" and "ambition".

The club literally let go of a world class manager that could've achieved that with the backing that most Premier League and fuck it Championship teams see as a necessity.