Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'm curious to see what he says when he gets unveiled, as he has to know what he is getting into.

he'll hammer the local lad stuff to death, everything else will be ignored

hope there's some proper journalists there man

Apart from Caulkin, NE journos are cunts to a man. They've been salivating at the chance to reactivate their relevance as they know a fraud like Bruce will get pally pally with them. Can't believe how most of them turned on Rafa in a second, especially that vile snake Luke Edwards.

I'm curious to see what he says when he gets unveiled, as he has to know what he is getting into.

Apart from Caulkin, NE journos are cunts to a man. They've been salivating at the chance to reactivate their relevance as they know a fraud like Bruce will get pally pally with them. Can't believe how most of them turned on Rafa in a second, especially that vile snake Luke Edwards.

Has Caulkin commented on Bruce? I know he has a very good relationship with him.

Has Caulkin commented on Bruce? I know he has a very good relationship with him.

On his hols atm.

Knowing Caulkin he'd avoid exaggerating Bruce's appointment or describing it as a good one, and he'd also avoid taking cheap shots at Rafa no matter his relationship with Bruce. It is possible to remain respectful to a professional relationship between them without completely taking the piss out the fans the way Edwards and Douglas have done recently.

£40 million to spend and a percentage of future player sales, not including the Perez fee that money is gone, from an ITK Bruce family member.

If that's true, there's a god awful lot of cash being filtered in and out of NUFC. :( A proper investigate reporter could have a field day. Just a pity there are few left, let alone any in the local media.

£40 million to spend and a percentage of future player sales, not including the Perez fee that money is gone, from an ITK Bruce family member.

Thought they were all dead?

:bruce:

Caulkin’s great but he doesn’t really have any impact. Writes well balanced stuff to Times readers and behind an online paywall. May as well just leave his printouts on the bus.

Absolutely spot on

The sad thing about this is I actually  don't give one  fuck ... I've been following the club since 1999 I was 5 but it was 01/02 season  i was 7/8 when  i became full on obsessed... ever since the club has been  an enormous  part of my life ... a few years maybe even months ago the thought of Steve Bruce becoming  manager  would of made me furious.... but when I heard  the news  about  Bruce I actually  didn't feel anything  at all couldn't give an actual  fuck.... Rafa leaving has been the nail  in the coffin ....

It’s fucking sad that Ashley has done this to people. I’m so glad I saw the 90s under Keegan.

Guest Gonzo

There’s an element of hating whoever followed Rafa. Nobody would be good enough, certainly not Steve Bruce.

We know he’s not up to scratch. Do I blame him for taking the job? Not at all. It’s the best role he’ll ever get. It’s the one he wanted.. even despite knowing he’ll have two hands tied behind his back and that he could be embarrassed on a weekly basis by either results or by whatever his superiors do to him, he still wants it. The

Somewhere in that thick fat noggin of his, he really believes he can add something to the club. Whatever that is I do not know and he’s as known a quantity as you’ll get in English football.

Bruce is mental to take the job. Im sure that Ashley promised him too something that ain’t gonna live up.  ”Im gonna give you every penny that is available”. Bruce will realize very shortly that there is no pennies available...

I don't know which to stick my money on, nufc relegated by Christmas or this useless fucker having a heart attack first.

Honestly Steve, you'd probably get a hell of a lot more support for kindly rebuffing the offer.

2019, Rafa has left, two top goalscorers have left, majority of fanbase led on another takeover fairytale and Steve bruce getting a job in the premier league at Newcastle.

What version of fucking hell is this?