Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

"As we saw here last season, under Rafa, where we lost, Spurs have some very good players. It was always going to be a difficult game, especially knowing that we lost to them last season, under Rafa. I'm just pleased to see that the lads pulled their socks up after a difficult couple of weeks, especially following the article by Rafa, who incidentally didn't win for the first 10 or 20 games last season. I just hope that the fans can recognise that we're trying to play some attacking football now after watching a lot of, admittedly effective, defensive displays under Rafa. Yes, we may concede a few, and against teams like Spurs it was always going to be hard once the 6th goal went in, but I'm pleased to see that the lads didn't give up at that point and we almost won a couple of corners towards the end. Actually, do we know how many corners Rafa won against these last season?"

"As we saw here last season, under Rafa, where we lost, Spurs have some very good players. It was always going to be a difficult game, especially knowing that we lost to them last season, under Rafa. I'm just pleased to see that the lads pulled their socks up after a difficult couple of weeks, especially following the article by Rafa, who incidentally didn't win for the first 10 or 20 games last season. I just hope that the fans can recognise that we're trying to play some attacking football now after watching a lot of, admittedly effective, defensive displays under Rafa. Yes, we may concede a few, and against teams like Spurs it was always going to be hard once the 6th goal went in, but I'm pleased to see that the lads didn't give up at that point and we almost won a couple of corners towards the end. Actually, do we know how many corners Rafa won against these last season?"

:lol: fucks sake, i read all that in his daft soft accent anarl.

The only time they'll be critical is if someone else comes out and says it.

Geordie Shore knacker: fookin shite today!1!!!! Bruce oot!!!!!'

Chronicle: Read Geordie Shore knackers EXPLOSIVE rant and how it might just signal the end for Geordie Bruce.

Why do people keep writing "wuh" when making up Steve quotes? Everyone in the north of England pronounces the vowel in "we" with a schwa sound (that short nondescript "uh" that English people put between consonants).

It reminded me of the mackems writing Jawdees. Try as a might, I just cannot pronounce it differently to Geordies.

Sets my sperg signals off.

Steve Bruce: “After two games there is a so-called mini crisis. Everything is over sensationalised. There’s always a storm in Newcastle. At the minute we’re in one. The only way I can shut a few people up is by getting results. The buck stops with me.”

"The Chopra thing (saying players didn't know where they were meant to be playing) was blown out of all proportion. Some of this stuff out there is just nonsense, blatant lies. Some of the criticism has been relentless but I'll protect the players & keep my dignity."

Steve Bruce: “After two games there is a so-called mini crisis. Everything is over sensationalised. There’s always a storm in Newcastle. At the minute we’re in one. The only way I can shut a few people up is by getting results. The buck stops with me.”

"The Chopra thing (saying players didn't know where they were meant to be playing) was blown out of all proportion. Some of this stuff out there is just nonsense, blatant lies. Some of the criticism has been relentless but I'll protect the players & keep my dignity."

I reckon him on the touching shouting “what the fuck is going on?” Kinda ruins his argument.