Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I’m not sure he knows his best back line. Surely with the quality of defenders we have we can change to a back 4 and play 2 up front.

It seems we’re playing a formation to keep certain players in the team. But it’s not working, obviously.

It’s hard to leave Ritchie out but to pick a team for a better balance I’d go with this (when everyone if fit) and would change up between Schär and Lejeune until it becomes apparent who is better. Rose gets a start based on being the only fit left back.

Dubs

Yedlin Schär/Lejeune Lascelles Rose

Lazarro Benteleb Shelvey ASM

Joelinton Almiron

Just watched MOTD, and quite sickening to see Shearer land all the blame on the front three "who cost £80m". How come he doesn't ask his mate Steve why he keeps starting them game after game if they are reasons for our failure?

Bruce himself could do his squad a favour by defending his key players instead of slurping " King Al's" hoop. I keep hearing his major quality is man management, but throwing your players under the bus doesn't seem like a great way of going about it.

Aye, he laid into the forwards on MOTD, like. It isn't unfair to criticise aspects of the performances, particularly Joelinton if those highlights were anything to go by, but it's quite obviously missing the wider point.

Hey ho. We've been here before with this sort of thing.

He nailed it.

Just annoying that we'll probably pick up a point against a poor Arsenal side and it'll back to the regular pundits going on about what a fantastic job Bruce has done. Then without a hint of irony start slagging off Arsenal for how much they've regressed.

We only started playing 5-2-3 in like November 2018 you fucking prick. Bruce has probably played 5 at the back more times than Rafa did with us by now. Why in the fuck does no one pick him up on this shite?

Howey....  YOU JUST MADE THE LIST

Both lists in fact. I've one for shills for the regime and one for people that are just too thick to get it. Congratulations.

That attitude reads to me like - *the situation is an utter disgrace, the football has never been more dire, but whatcha gonna do!?  so lets all just curl up and die"