Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I can’t see any remotely reasonably argument to not replace him immediately

If the manager we want isn't available immediately would be one. Someone like Rafa for example might not be prepared to leave his current club mid-season.

Wait. Are we still at risk of being relegated?

If we re-start this season with the same management team, yes. Granted, it's probably small but with Bruce in charge, it's there nonetheless. His run of luck has likely lost it's momentum now, so the remainder of the season could be awful when we get going again.

If we re-start this season with the same management team, yes. Granted, it's probably small but with Bruce in charge, it's there nonetheless. His run of luck has likely lost it's momentum now, so the remainder of the season could be awful when we get going again.

And I mentioned earlier, if you had to guess which club out of the 20 in the PL is doing the worst job of making sure players stay fit during lockdown, which one would you choose?

And I mentioned earlier, if you had to guess which club out of the 20 in the PL is doing the worst job of making sure players stay fit during lockdown, which one would you choose?

Oh I'd definitely guess that it's NUFC.

He shouldn't even fucking be here anyway. Every day he clings onto his position should be seen as a bonus by himself. Don't want to see or hear from the gormless cunt ever again tbph.

Deep down I think he'll be fine with it.  He's got to know he's out of his depth as is, all his friends told him not to take the job to begin with and whilst he hasn't managed to relegate us, he's hardly managed to mould the team into his own.

At the end of his tenure here he's probably going to retire from management having managed the team he supports, will get a huge payoff and, assuming he doesn't somehow get us relegated between now and whenever the season ends, he'll take his place on a list of incredibly mediocre managers to have managed the club.  Even without the takeover happening that's probably the best he could ever hope for.

I despise the narrative that he "deserves" a chance, nobody deserves shit, you have to work for it. Has he worked and earned his spot here? Not at all. Get him gone ASAP, let's get the club moving after 13 years of regression.

I despise the narrative that he "deserves" a chance, nobody deserves s***, you have to work for it. Has he worked and earned his spot here? Not at all. Get him gone ASAP, let's get the club moving after 13 years of regression.

He deserves a chance at negotiating peace in an ISIS training camp.

I despise the narrative that he "deserves" a chance, nobody deserves shit, you have to work for it. Has he worked and earned his spot here? Not at all. Get him gone ASAP, let's get the club moving after 13 years of regression.

All they need to do is set him some reasonable objectives, as you would do in any other business

Finish in the top 10

Joelinton to score 10 PL goals

Get to the final of the FA Cup

Stop saying 'back to basics'

He fails to meet any of them and we sack him.

Guest The Little Waster

Pop say life iz like a noozagent , oh the yorkie bars they are easy , but the Milk Tray , th durty books , they are on th top shelf - You have to REACH FOR THEM !!!