Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Subscribed to Undr the Cosh and not once has Brucie come up...

They've had plenty of middle league plodders on, talkling shite about their average careeers, but never yet hear scone against Wor Steve!

Barely a mentioned. Geoff Horsfield talking about Brucie coming in and making them do fitness doggies than Man U  did, and Dugarry...

Subscribed to Undr the Cosh and not once has Brucie come up...

They've had plenty of middle league plodders on, talkling shite about their average careeers, but never yet hear scone against Wor Steve!

Barely a mentioned. Geoff Horsfield talking about Brucie coming in and making them do fitness doggies than Man U  did, and Dugarry...

Don't listen to the Chris Kirkland episode then....

Let's face it FMA and Cabbage head are a dream team in ineptitude.

Make no mistake this will end up in disaster from my once proud NUFC.

Bruce takes us down , we are stuck with FCB as takeover eventually never gets going. What a cluster fuck we are and it's about to get a whole lot worse.

I don't hate him as much because I'm in a different place. Under Pardew I was still invested, going to games and catching them on TV.  I haven't been for years now, so it's quite comical to watch this fraud PFM his way through another season. It's like an extended episode of faking it.

I don't hate him as much because I'm in a different place. Under Pardew I was still invested, going to games and catching them on TV.  I haven't been for years now, so it's quite comical to watch this fraud PFM his way through another season. It's like an extended episode of faking it.

Yeah - I get if you still care enough.

He simply has no idea how to get out of this so why on earth would you give him another game?

It’s pathetic management from the top downwards, every fuking one of them

That’s the issue “every one of them” is 2 people who run the entire club, Ashley and Charnley and Charnley seemingly runs the whole club, that’s comical in itself but add in the league 1 level coaching setup, our disgrace of an academy, s*** recruitment, a tin shed for a training centre and zero ambition etc etc then this is the result.

What do people think a new manager could do differently with this shower of s*** that we have though? They just really aren’t very good PL players proven by how much they struggle to ever even keep the ball for more than 20 seconds. The players are sick of Bruce like so I’m sure him going would get the likes of Schar and ASM back onside and a more positive atmosphere on the training ground but we could appoint the next Klopp and I don’t think we will see many more goals or wins with these players. We have decent keepers and centre halfs and ASM and Wilson aside the rest of the midfield and attack is championship level.

The club and squad is a total s*** state.

Yeah - I get if you still care enough.

Agree with this, but I can't help wonder how the fuck anyone can still care enough tbh.

It's not quite as bad as Steve McClaren yet?

The alarm bells were screaming relegation, and the board just hung around week after week, Benitez was left with absolutely no chance of a miracle.

I think 3 or 4 games sooner and Rafa might have had more time to survive.

I can see similar mistakes, or they'll just stick with spam head

It's not quite as bad as Steve McClaren yet?

The alarm bells were screaming relegation, and the board just hung around week after week, Benitez was left with absolutely no chance of a miracle.

I think 3 or 4 games sooner and Rafa might have had more time to survive.

I can see similar mistakes, or they'll just stick with spam head

This is a way worse situation than Mclaren as back then we had a better squad, better players and more goals in the team. Also we were never constantly on the backfoot and had such little possession that we do now.

Rafa inherited Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Perez, Cisse, Townsend, Mitrovic etc. Any new manager now hasn’t got anywhere near as much quality to work with. Grim times ahead

Thing with McClaren as well - they actually had Benitez's people rapping on the door. Would they even have got rid of him had that not been the case? And, in the absence of a world clad manager begging then for the opportunity, if Bruce's recruitment is anything to go by, they'd have a job locating and convincing someone competent.

Can't understand comments like "he sacked yet?" or "how is he still in the job?" You're several months, if not years, premature with comments like that. He's going absolutely fucking NOWHERE, just get it out of your heads.

If the takeover doesn't happen before then I'd put money on Bruce being manager on the first day of next season.