Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Someone said its the exact formation he played at Luton, I'll wanna check that out

Scroll down and look at the tactic column on the far right for all of his games at Luton. He did indeed use the 4-3-1-2 almost exclusively.

Exactly how we lined up today! :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/graeme-jones/leistungsdatenDetail/trainer/7889/verein_id/1031/datum_zu/2019-05-07/datum_ab/2020-04-24

This is embarrassing man. Bruce exposed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha, excellent stuff  :lol:

Need this shit out there

https://darylgouilard.medium.com/luton-town-the-contrast-in-their-xg-and-xga-under-graeme-jones-bfef9b2bb6fd

wilson playing slightly wider seems to be a Jones tactic. Bruce had mentioned that they'd changed the positioning of the striker in post match bollox.

We've seen Wilson like to run wide a few times this season but no where near the amount that he was doing it today. So many passes played down the wing for him to chase down.

How many times have we seen it be played long direct from CB to him?

Without question a change was made today and its quite obvious from who it came from.

The way Bruce will play it when pressed is that as a manager you listen to your coaches. Graeme had some ideas and I decided to try them out. That’s why I brought him here, because he’s a top coach and gives us something different. The media will lap it up and we’ll be back to where we were

Has any interviewer ever finished a question with this ultimate bellend. So fucking annoying. There's no way he knows what they're going to ask. First chance he gets he's in there spewing his bullshit

Mike Ashley/Lee Charnley?

18 months in, and I still can’t work out what those two useless fat fucks Clemence and Agnew do besides cling on to Brewcie’s arse hair for their next gravy train job

Fucking useless.

To be fair you only get what the backroom do when they are doing well.