Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I am 100% in favour of targetting Bruce immediately. He'll be easier to hound out than Ashley. Managers appear to be now telling Ashley to fuck off. If we can hound Bruce out, then the clubs options are becoming very very limited.

Hound the cunt every waking minute.

I am 100% in favour of targetting Bruce immediately. He'll be easier to hound out than Ashley. Managers appear to be now telling Ashley to fuck off. If we can hound Bruce out, then the clubs options are becoming very very limited.

Hound the cunt every waking minute.

This is what i want. It's not just about getting Bruce out, it's another way to get at Ashley alongside anything else people wish to do.

If Bruce was a local lad that knew the score, as soon as they asked him to be manager he should have said "I would love to manage my home town club but I can't go near it with that bloke in charge, he has systematically destroyed the club over the past 12 years and I have a contract at Sheff Wed who have been magnificent with me" #

Snake.

Spot on

If Bruce was a local lad that knew the score, as soon as they asked him to be manager he should have said "I would love to manage my home town club but I can't go near it with that bloke in charge, he has systematically destroyed the club over the past 12 years and I have a contract at Sheff Wed who have been magnificent with me" #

Snake.

It's quite spectacular how big a cunt he is and how unashamed he is about it.

Guest reefatoon

Think Yerdas has already fallen for the local lad spin. Wants to give him a chance. These numpties absolutely swallow up that kind of s**** and sky know it.

Aye, that's what I said, daftie. Bruce should never ever be the manager of this club, but he is not the problem here.

You sound like a massive Bruce sympathiser, probably happy Colback is back home and Shola too. True fan you.

Jesus. And you're calling me a melt? :lol:

Well exactly my point. Talking shite and being purposely obtuse brings on that kind of response.

Anyway, back on topic. I think Bruce should be getting nothing but shit from the start. He has joined up to this shit show fully well knowing the situation. Makes him no different to any of Ashley’s minions. It should never just be Ashley getting the abuse, these little scrotes that run around doing his bidding should get just as much shit too. Non of them should feel like the are welcome or belong anywhere near here.

Think Yerdas has already fallen for the local lad spin. Wants to give him a chance. These numpties absolutely swallow up that kind of s**** and sky know it.

Aye, that's what I said, daftie. Bruce should never ever be the manager of this club, but he is not the problem here.

You sound like a massive Bruce sympathiser, probably happy Colback is back home and Shola too. True fan you.

Jesus. And you're calling me a melt? :lol:

Well exactly my point. Talking s**** and being purposely obtuse brings on that kind of response.

Anyway, back on topic. I think Bruce should be getting nothing but s*** from the start. He has joined up to this s*** show fully well knowing the situation. Makes him no different to any of Ashley’s minions. It should never just be Ashley getting the abuse, these little scrotes that run around doing his bidding should get just as much s*** too. Non of them should feel like the are welcome or belong anywhere near here.

:clap:

Snake.

I agree with you 100%!?

Shearer article in the s*n. Advised Bruce against taking it

My advice to him that night was simple: “No, no, no, don’t take it.”

I said: “Why are you going to be any different to Keegan or Benitez? If you take it, you must be mad because you know how it works there.”

Laughable him playing the Geordie card - Rafa was more a Geordie and he's from Spain.  Bruce couldn't give a monkeys about Newcastle - he's just followed the cash.

Covering the barcode scanners is the way to go IMO, quite easy to do with stickers or something.

Excellent idea. Eggshell stickers would be great for this use. They take ages to remove.

Disrupt the power supply to the stadium.

Stop the opposing team coach arriving to games.

Poison Steve Bruce.

Put oil on the stairs.

Hire a plane to display large adverts for JD Sports.

Put weedkiller on the pitch.

Make a hoax phone call at 2:45.

Get the council to revoke the stadium covenant.

Block the roads on match days.

Arrange a free bus and tickets to a clashing Gateshead game from outside SJP

All things which would be highly disruptive, but which people must not do.

Poison Steve Bruce.

Put oil on the stairs.

A few of those seem very reasonable tbh.

Poison Steve Bruce.

Put oil on the stairs.

A few of those seem very reasonable tbh.

And some highly illegal too