Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Nowhere near the paedew level of hate, but he has definitely surpassed the useless mcclaren as a bitter disappointment.

I know it's not this, but I wonder if he's been appointed on purpose so the next manager gets hailed as a wonderful appointment. I don't watch it, but a bit like the Top Gear presenter change.

You fat corbridge bastard get out of our club

i hope the fans groups push something passive aggressive against him next season, so rather than booing or attacking him when it goes to shit just sing the rafa benitez song at every single opportunity in every single game, more so when we're getting dicked 5-0 at home to west ham

would be worse than attacking him directly imo

Fair play to him flying out to China. I’d assumed they let the car crash continue over there and start when the players arrived home.

Fair play :lol:

He’ll have gone first class, not really a hardship

Economy under Ashley.

Fair play to him flying out to China. I’d assumed they let the car crash continue over there and start when the players arrived home.

Economy under Ashley.

Definitely economy on a low cost carrier, might've been given a 5 pound meal voucher if he was lucky

Don't care that he's fat. Care very much that he's shit.

Fuck, it's hard to turn off my feelings :(

That's the thing, even if I put aside my personal feelings about whether he should have took the job, I'd at least like to see someone put forward an argument as to why he is qualified to do this job. Other than being a Geordie.

With Rafa you had reams of articles about his methods and football philosophy. With Bruce all we are getting is "he's a great lad and he'll know what the fans want up here".

It's patronising as fuck tbh.

Economy under Ashley.

Definitely economy on a low cost carrier, might've been given a 5 pound meal voucher if he was lucky

Full three seats, one for each arse cheek

Nowhere near the paedew level of hate, but he has definitely surpassed the useless mcclaren as a bitter disappointment.

I know it's not this, but I wonder if he's been appointed on purpose so the next manager gets hailed as a wonderful appointment. I don't watch it, but a bit like the Top Gear presenter change.

Definitely thought he was the rebound patsy to can the heat rather than a younger manager. He has experience with doing well in his firs year (we will soon change that). The 3 year deal surprised me though. Thought he would have a 1 year rolling.  Also seems more realistic he was just 11th and cheapest choice.

He's definitely a buffer to take the heat off Ashley like. And a "Geordie" to pacify the match going fans, full of pashun. It's already had the desired effect of fracturing fan unrest but get the feeling more have seen through it this time.

If Bruce knows what the fans want I hope he'll be trying to lose every game 4-3 instead of winning them 1-0 like Rafa did. Hope he realises we want to win the champions league this year.

I’m sure he’ll lose most games without even trying