Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part, you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies on the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"

Or you can give Ashley money to watch assets managed by mediocrity, while getting suckered into to the next take over rumour, the next record signing that we don't quite manage to get over the line and ruefully watch the fifth round draw season after season after season. While those Sports Direct signs get another clean and next year's accounts say that the year after next will be the year they start paying for the free advertising. Don't forget to clap the team though, they done tried their hardest didn't they, shame. Again.

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part, you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies on the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"

Or you can give Ashley money to watch assets managed by mediocrity, while getting suckered into to the next take over rumour, the next record signing that we don't quite manage to get over the line and ruefully watch the fifth round draw season after season after season. While those Sports Direct signs get another clean and next year's accounts say that the year after next will be the year they start paying for the free advertising. Don't forget to clap the team though, they done tried their hardest didn't they, shame. Again.

Fitting quote, what's that from?

Guest covmag

Cant answer can you  :lol:

I'm the last 2 seasons we've finished 13th and 10th in the premier league with players giving 100% giving everything for the club

They deserve our support

Who managed those players?why did they give 100% ? Who let the answer to that question walk away?

You are not seeing the bigger picture mate, just short term blind faith, you have no idea why you are supporting SD UNITED have you? Nothing to do with finishing position, its cis you cant help it, you are in a bad habit, all folk are asking is to see what this cunt has done yet again and stay away in protest, your own wee protest for a few sky games .Is that so hard for you to see.?

I know my not renewing or 12,000 others may not help but I'm willing to try.

You cant even be bothered for one fucking game.You have no shame and endorse everything hes done to us.

I give up.

Cant answer can you  :lol:

I'm the last 2 seasons we've finished 13th and 10th in the premier league with players giving 100% giving everything for the club

They deserve our support

sUpPorT tHe tEaM nOt tHe rEiGiMe

Imagine bragging about forking over thousands of pounds to Mike fucking Ashley and trying to act like you're not the moron here.

Guest reefatoon

Seymour thinks a boycott won’t work. Ah fuck it, let’s just all give up and join him and the other surrender monkeys by stuffing more money in Ashley’s pockets. That will show him.

My own personal opinion is that Rafa didn't go along with spending £36m of his limited budget on Joelinton because he would rather have bought two or three proven high quality players for that money, but they would have less resale value. But with those players he could have built a genuinely strong team.

Ashley's model is a team which survives, but which buys appreciating assets when it comes to players, regardless of how they gel as a team.

Basically this is why Bruce is here.

My own personal opinion is that Rafa didn't go along with spending £36m of his limited budget on Joelinton because he would rather have bought two or three proven high quality players for that money, but they would have less resale value. But with those players he could have built a genuinely strong team.

Ashley's model is a team which survives, but which buys appreciating assets when it comes to players, regardless of how they gel as a team.

It's not clear precisely what Rafa wanted, but how easy is it to get 'two or three proven high quality players' for £36m? You have to beat off a fair bit of competition.

The modern Spurs side was built on a number of very lucrative excursions into the transfer market - Berbatov, Bale, Modric - where they got some good seasons from them and then sold them on at a big profit. To get to another level, we have to take a bit of a gamble, and I think Joelinton represents that.

Oh dear. I’ll leave it there, seems like this is going around in circles. If you can’t see what an impact it would have live on Sky then go enjoy your day. I think you know fine well it would be a huge statement to see an empty ground though, but you are just not willing to give up one game and even try to do something, so you hide behind the “it won’t work, what will this do” stance. Really don’t understand when these things happen that some fans take it as a personal attack on them then knuckle right down the opposite way. Really odd.

Look at the insults I've taken for having the absolute temerity to go to football games, football games played by my football club :lol:

Nobody is insulting you for going to the game, that's 100% your choice. You're getting insults because you're unable to grasp the importance of not going. You cling onto the whole "support the team not the regime" whilst failing to recognise that by paying to go to the game you're actually supporting the regime.

You want Ashley to sell, you want things to improve, but you don't want to be part of the movement attempting to make that happen. Again, completely your choice, but if you're unable to see that your actions are actually part of the problem then you're beyond help.

Enjoy the match. Please don't boo the foreign lads if they try anything a bit fancy will you.

It's not clear precisely what Rafa wanted, but how easy is it to get 'two or three proven high quality players' for £36m? You have to beat off a fair bit of competition.

The modern Spurs side was built on a number of very lucrative excursions into the transfer market - Berbatov, Bale, Modric - where they got some good seasons from them and then sold them on at a big profit. To get to another level, we have to take a bit of a gamble, and I think Joelinton represents that.

Well, we could've had Rondon for about half of that, so there's one out of two.

Schar wasn't "proven", neither was Lejeune. At least not n the PL. But they were cheap. Fair enough they are defenders, and defenders are cheap, but it demonstrates that Rafa can spot a player before he is proven.

Oh dear. I’ll leave it there, seems like this is going around in circles. If you can’t see what an impact it would have live on Sky then go enjoy your day. I think you know fine well it would be a huge statement to see an empty ground though, but you are just not willing to give up one game and even try to do something, so you hide behind the “it won’t work, what will this do” stance. Really don’t understand when these things happen that some fans take it as a personal attack on them then knuckle right down the opposite way. Really odd.

Look at the insults I've taken for having the absolute temerity to go to football games, football games played by my football club :lol:

Nobody is insulting you for going to the game, that's 100% your choice. You're getting insults because you're unable to grasp the importance of not going.

Because I have a different opinion to you regarding what will not going do?

I've listened to what's been said regarding the importance of not going, but just because you've said it, it doesn't mean it's true?

We have completely different views on the best way to help the club, that's fine. It's all about opinions, there's a hell of a lot off people out there who disagree with you.

Guest covmag

Nobody is insulting you for going to the game, that's 100% your choice. You're getting insults because you're unable to grasp the importance of not going.

I've listened to what's been said regarding the importance of not going, but just because you've said it, it doesn't mean it's true?

We have completely different views on the best way to help the club, that's fine. It's all about opinions, there's a hell of a lot off people out there who disagree with you.

So you aren’t willing to stand up and want change? Even just for one game no?

Poor but yep your choice, you are part of the problem.

I can't begin to express how much I resent this bloke and this appointment generally.

In terms of the message it gives.

The devaluation of everything Rafa stood for and was working towards.

We've gone from being led by a football genius to this utter clown and yet the absolute donuts who turn up in their masses lap it up.

What will it actually take for the penny to drop that he's completely having them over? Laughing in their faces every week, making a mockery of them publically.

For all his disgraceful and disastrous decisions/appointments of the past 12 years. For the sheer drop in quality and integrity from Rafa to Bruce, this has to be the worst. By far.

[quote author=Shearergol

link=topic=103091.msg7043153#msg7043153 date=1563779446]

And they are being as utterly obtuse as you then. You have come up with no viable alternative solution. Fairly obvious why people see you as part.of the problem. And just because there are more like you doesn't validate your opinion against what should be blatantly obvious to anyone at this point. This is not fresh. We are fucking 12 years into this regime, and have seen a cycle play out. Absolutely no excuse at this point if you are still fine with getting dry-fisted up the starfish.

What will it actually take for the penny to drop that he's completely having them over? Laughing in their faces every week, making a mockery of them publically.

If it hasn't by now, it never is going to drop, as evidenced in this thread over the past day or two.

[quote author=Shearergol

And they are being as utterly obtuse as you then. You have come up with no viable alternative solution. Fairly obvious why people see you as part.of the problem. And just because there are more like you doesn't validate your opinion against what should be blatantly obvious to anyone at this point. This is not fresh. We are f***ing 12 years into this regime, and have seen a cycle play out. Absolutely no excuse at this point if you are still fine with getting dry-fisted up the starfish.

Ofcourse everybody else is wrong, and you're right. That must be it mate.

Maybe people see boycotters as part of the problem?

You're so hell bent on 'helping' because you have this view of how Newcastle United should be that you don't seem to be able to comprehend that you're actually making things worse.

[quote author=Shearergol

And they are being as utterly obtuse as you then. You have come up with no viable alternative solution. Fairly obvious why people see you as part.of the problem. And just because there are more like you doesn't validate your opinion against what should be blatantly obvious to anyone at this point. This is not fresh. We are f***ing 12 years into this regime, and have seen a cycle play out. Absolutely no excuse at this point if you are still fine with getting dry-fisted up the starfish.

Ofcourse everybody else is wrong, and you're right. That must be it mate.

Maybe people see boycotters as part of the problem?

You're so hell bent on 'helping' because you have this view of how Newcastle United should be that you don't seem to be able to comprehend that you're actually making things worse.

How are boycotters 'part of the problem'? In the words of a courageous, principled, chicken nugget loving young man, Seymour, I have been nice to you, but now I'm coming to the edge. Your view on the matter is totally and utterly warped.

When you talk of boycotting not working in terms of increasing the likelihood of Ashley selling, how can you possibly believe that when it's never been done (large-scale, whole match) before?

Out of curiosity, what are you doing to help the club?