Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Newcastle goalscorer Jonjo Shelvey:

"Our objective is to stay up. The Premier League is getting harder and harder every season."

Fucking hell. 2 games in and already publicly saying that we're just trying to stay up. What a time to be alive.

Guest covmag

"Our objective is to stay up. The Premier League is getting harder and harder every season."

Fucking hell. 2 games in and already publicly saying that we're just trying to stay up. What a time to be alive.

It always has been in 12 years to be fair

"Maybe we got caught up in Norwich's first home game"

Absolutely vintage Pardew-esque excuse that

What does that even mean? :lol:

‘Caught up in their first game’.  What a c***.

Off all the things he said, while it's a shite excause, it's pretty obvious what he means in relation to the crowd and them being up for it etc. in their first game back in the Premier League after promotion.

Shite excuse mind, we were horrific from the first minute.

Absolutely lifting. Like Pardew makes himself look more incompetent every time he opens his mouth.

Fuck me that is terrible.

Bruce is proving to have John Carver levels of shitness

His formation doesn't work. You could see that after twenty minutes vs Arsenal. Midfield players get dragged wide leaving Shrlvey overran in midfield.  Forwards isolated but he cant see it. Absolute mong

Absolutely lifting. Like Pardew makes himself look more incompetent every time he opens his mouth.

Fuck me that is terrible.

:lol: Caught up by their first home game fucking hell.

Let's be honest, none of the Ashley supporters are going to admit he's shit just yet...'but but but Rafa had a shit start to the season last year'.  There's been people on here even question how we know what to expect from Bruce.  The media will keep pointing to last seasons poor start, judge him after a season/at christmas etc etc.

He's absolutely clueless, and the people still going to SJP deserve him/Mike.

This. But he's actually far more clueless than I gave him credit for initially. It's no less than 'Mike' deserves tbh.

I mean it's common knowledge that you don't really want to be away to a newly promoted teams first home game, but to publicly use it as an excuse is ridiculous, yet totally predictable from Broocy.

Imagine Rafa coming out with that s***, nah me neither.

Not that it bothered Bournemouth either.

f***ing hell. 2 games in and already publicly saying that we're just trying to stay up. What a time to be alive.

the standards have been reduced to  the levels of no hopers,incredible turnaround from the latter end of last season