Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Local press are making such a big thing of this session that he's called for tomorrow like Rafa didn't used to do it fucking monthly :lol:.

This is part of the reason the likes of Shelvey, Ritchie, Hayden, Aarons and Colback were so happy to have a PFM back :lol: :lol: :lol;.

Fucking idiots. To a man.

On top of everything I think the thing that pisses me off the most about him is his f***ing accent! Wish he would f*** off talking like that. Did he always talk like that? Sure he never used to.

:lol: :lol:

Same. If he spoke normally and never pretended to be a Newcastle fan it wouldn't have been half as bad

He tends to go into this mode when he’s feeling the heat - he is out for sympathy

Local press are making such a big thing of this session that he's called for tomorrow like Rafa didn't used to do it fucking monthly :lol:.

This is part of the reason the likes of Shelvey, Ritchie, Hayden, Aarons and Colback were so happy to have a PFM back :lol: :lol: :lol;.

Fucking idiots. To a man.

He had this to say after the game:

So he realised the amount of flak that's going to come his way and changed his tune saying he'll have them in tomorrow? Just like with the Willems sub last week. He's all about self-preservation. Similar to Pardew in that respect.

Bruce knee jerk calling an extra training session on a Sunday warms my bones.  It is the act of a species of manager long thought extinct at the highest level.  And yet here we are.

hqdefault.jpg

"And he made the players train on Sunday at the last minute.  And all they did was shuttle runs and 2-touch 6-a-side."

He is such a f***ing cretin, he's worse than f***ing Pards somehow.

Not as bad a person, but probably a worse manager, I'd say.

I don't know, he seems a cunt to me, look at his treatment of Sheffield Wednesday.

I think he tries to hide behind this softly spoken nice guy image but would sell his mother down the river.

At least Pardew didn't pretend he wasn't a cunt.

He is such a f***ing cretin, he's worse than f***ing Pards somehow.

Not as bad a person, but probably a worse manager, I'd say.

I don't know, he seems a cunt to me, look at his treatment of Sheffield Wednesday.

I think he tries to hide behind this softly spoken nice guy image but would sell his mother down the river.

At least Pardew didn't pretend he wasn't a cunt.

Pardew didn't even entertain the thought he was a cunt, he was convinced the world loved him. Tbf, he was up for the England job at one time, so he wasn't far wrong.

Half the people who write about football should be lined up against a wall and shot.

He's called a training session for tomorrow apparently.

Do you reckon he'll just shout at everyone?

Or do you think it'll be everyone sitting in a circle and if someone says a good idea everyone has to go "yes and ho".

No bother, 30 laps of the training pitches will sort this shit out in no time. Steve’s got this. Definitely.

He’s in an almost impossible position, 11th choice, not enough time preseason, existing players who must have been pissed off with the shambolic way the club handled Rafa and then muddled around for a replacement and new signings coming into a storm.

The bile that’s coming his way needs to be redirected to Ashley, Bruce is making the hash of it most believed he would and his media skills are clumsy and crass. I’ve never rated Bruce as a manager, I detest his weird accent, he looks like he lives in Fenwicks doorway and I really don’t think he had any real support for NUFC. His dad might have but I can’t remember Bruce ever recalling any NUFC matches of his youth or attending any as a fan. The fact that he managed Sunderland is neither here nor there for me.

Directing shit towards Bruce might get him out but he’d simply get replaced. Ashley has to be the target we should remember that. Bruce is just a symptom.

Or do you think it'll be everyone sitting in a circle and if someone says a good idea everyone has to go "yes and ho".

Shelvey: Uh, Hollywood balls every 30 seconds. [throws ball]

Everyone: Yes and ho!

Ki Sung-yueng: Reduce the opponent threat through meticulous studying of their common decisions and devise a means to counter attack with minimal exposure of the channels through our midfield.

Everyone except Bruce: Yes and ho!

Bruce: Ki, Ki I want to hear new ideas ricocheting off your synapses like a pinball, not just a two year old slogan.

(this one is for Thick of It purists)

He's called a training session for tomorrow apparently.

Do you reckon he'll just shout at everyone?

No bother, 30 laps of the training pitches will sort this shit out in no time. Steve’s got this. Definitely.

I'd really like to see a Steve Bruce training session played to Benny Hill music.

He’s in an almost impossible position, 11th choice, not enough time preseason, existing players who must have been pissed off with the shambolic way the club handled Rafa and then muddled around for a replacement and new signings coming into a storm.

The bile that’s coming his way needs to be redirected to Ashley, Bruce is making the hash of it most believed he would and his media skills are clumsy and crass. I’ve never rated Bruce as a manager, I detest his weird accent, he looks like he lives in Fenwicks doorway and I really don’t think he had any real support for NUFC. His dad might have but I can’t remember Bruce ever recalling any NUFC matches of his youth or attending any as a fan. The fact that he managed Sunderland is neither here nor there for me.

Directing shit towards Bruce might get him out but he’d simply get replaced. Ashley has to be the target we should remember that. Bruce is just a symptom.

Partly think this was half the reason he was hired, they knew he was no good and would probably take the heat off Ashley for a while. Turn the concentration on to Bruce and away from the real issue.

Probably why Charnley has got a lot more vocal recently too because he knows he's inciting hatred and again that takes focus away from Ashley and on to another of his patsy shoe lickers.

Hard to believe it's ended up like this, with this guy in charge.

Rafa Benitez, man. We had it so f***ing good for once.

Hope. Extinguished. Won't return until Ashley sells or dies.

The funny thing is that the vast majority of clubs will never have a manager of that calibre, nevermind a club our size. Even the clubs that strive to improve by and large will never be lucky enough to get anything as good as Rafa.

We threw him in the bin.

Pull the plug.

He was hired because no manager worth their onions and with any credibility would touch the job and we needed someone with three weeks to go unti the start of the season.

Complete fucking joke and it lies and door of one man and one man only.