Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Should have expected them to be up for it and set up the high press to try and let some nerves creep in then

Have you ever heard him talking about the high press? He probably thinks it's a premium level of dry cleaning.

Newcastle goalscorer Jonjo Shelvey:

"Our objective is to stay up. The Premier League is getting harder and harder every season."

f***ing hell. 2 games in and already publicly saying that we're just trying to stay up. What a time to be alive.

the standards have been reduced to  the levels of no hopers,incredible turnaround from the latter end of last season

It gets harder and harder every season because other clubs buy the players that are needed to improve their team rather than who might make a profit in a year or 2 you doylem (Shelvey). Ashley's recipe for profit is unsustainable, we'll be lucky to remain a yo-yo club when so many teams in the Championship have greater vision and desire to be better.

Love how he tried to justify todays shitshow with 'well, when you're not playing well......' and yet last week he told everyone that we had played well and were unlucky :lol: :lol: :lol:.

This guy is not going to get anywhere near coping with the pressure here.

He's never managed a big club and never managed a club with this toxicity.

Love how he tried to justify todays shitshow with 'well, when you're not playing well......' and yet last week he told everyone that we had played well and were unlucky :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Yeah but he’s a Geordie, he’s managing his dad’s club and he gets the club. He’s actually from the area, knows what the fans want, he knows what it means, so...

Hard to believe it's ended up like this, with this guy in charge.

Rafa Benitez, man. We had it so f***ing good for once.

Staggering man isn't it. I remember 3 months ago I was going to Paris for the weekend and really looking forward to watching our match v Liverpool on the Saturday night as the highlight. I made sure I went out my way to watch it and was buzzing for it.

The giant flag, Rafa, that atmosphere, the sense we were on the cusp of something again. The bar was full of Liverpool fans but I was celebrating our goals wildly and so proud people knew I was a Newcastle fan.

That to Bruce and wanting us spanked again  :anguish:

Rafa Benitez, man. We had it so fucking good for once.

Hope. Extinguished. Won't return until Ashley sells or dies.

If there's a silver lining, it's that Bruce is so clueless we are going down, and there's no way he will bring us back up again. Personally I still don't think the fat fuck will sell, but for those who think our only way out is to go down and stay down, well you couldn't design a better man for the job than Bruce.

Rafa Benitez, man. We had it so fucking good for once.

Hope. Extinguished. Won't return until Ashley sells or dies.

If there's a silver lining, it's that Bruce is so clueless we are going down, and there's no way he will bring us back up again. Personally I still don't think the fat fuck will sell, but for those who think our only way out is to go down and stay down, well you couldn't design a better man for the job than Bruce.

I’m not entirely sure he’ll sell either but it’s literally the only hope we’ve got.

The bloke has killed this season for me - I can’t  seem to watch any football on TV with enjoyment - literally feel nothing for the game at the moment

On top of everything I think the thing that pisses me off the most about him is his f***ing accent! Wish he would f*** off talking like that. Did he always talk like that? Sure he never used to.

:lol: :lol:

Same. If he spoke normally and never pretended to be a Newcastle fan it wouldn't have been half as bad