Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Should have expected them to be up for it and set up the high press to try and let some nerves creep in then

Have you ever heard him talking about the high press? He probably thinks it's a premium level of dry cleaning.

Exactly my point young squire 👉

Guest covmag

5/1 second fav to be first sacked behind Watford manager.

Interesting the Watford man could be safe after playing us.

Will we learn the lessons of MccLaren?

Is he just getting flak just on here or also everywhere else like FB and twitter where the majority are more Ashley goons than on here?

It will take a few more games for the penny to drop on social media with the vast majority of people being thick/gullible or Luke Edwards.

I'm guessing Brighton at home will be "the" game for this c***.

It will probably be the Bournemouth match in November which will lead to Bruce getting sacked at the earliest. It was McClaren's last match in charge as well.

5/1 second fav to be first sacked behind Watford manager.

Interesting the Watford man could be safe after playing us.

Will we learn the lessons of MccLaren?

Strange how football experts on tv insist he is a good manager, yet the bookies think he'll get us relegated.

He’s in an almost impossible position, 11th choice, not enough time preseason, existing players who must have been pissed off with the shambolic way the club handled Rafa and then muddled around for a replacement and new signings coming into a storm.

The bile that’s coming his way needs to be redirected to Ashley, Bruce is making the hash of it most believed he would and his media skills are clumsy and crass. I’ve never rated Bruce as a manager, I detest his weird accent, he looks like he lives in Fenwicks doorway and I really don’t think he had any real support for NUFC. His dad might have but I can’t remember Bruce ever recalling any NUFC matches of his youth or attending any as a fan. The fact that he managed Sunderland is neither here nor there for me.

Directing shit towards Bruce might get him out but he’d simply get replaced. Ashley has to be the target we should remember that. Bruce is just a symptom.

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

I really do believe that by Christmas - if not way before then - Bwuccie will have a heart attack, stroke or something similar which puts him in hospital or long term sick leave. It's a nailed on certainty. Then we get Redfern or someone else to be caretaker while we slowly disintegrate.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do believe that by Christmas - if not way before then - Bwuccie will have a heart attack, stroke or something similar which puts him in hospital or long term sick leave. It's a nailed on certainty. Then we get Redfern or someone else to be caretaker while we slowly disintegrate.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Redfearn and Dawson refuse the hot seat, along with every other manager - eventually Matt Ritchie and Jamaal Lascelles take over as co-player-managers.