Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It's the fault of the fans. Just as well the Norwich game was an away game. If it had been a home game we'd have lost 10 - 0 with 40K+ of our fans there.

Cascarino on Bruce

He believes the NUFC boss might not last too long at the club. He wrote in his Times column:

“It feels like after two games it is the impossible job. It could be a really short-lived relationship, and unfairly so.

“I believe that Bruce has far more love and affection for the club he supported than Benítez had. The relationship between the owner and the fans is an issue but Benítez got total support and it feels like Bruce is getting zero support.”

Aye - Because if anyone knows how NUFC fans are feeling it's Tony Casca-fucking-rino.

Get to fuck Tony.

It's the fault of the fans. Just as well the Norwich game was an away game. If it had been a home game we'd have lost 10 - 0 with 40K+ of our fans there.

Cascarino on Bruce

He believes the NUFC boss might not last too long at the club. He wrote in his Times column:

“It feels like after two games it is the impossible job. It could be a really short-lived relationship, and unfairly so.

“I believe that Bruce has far more love and affection for the club he supported than Benítez had. The relationship between the owner and the fans is an issue but Benítez got total support and it feels like Bruce is getting zero support.”

Aye - Because if anyone knows how NUFC fans are feeling it's Tony Casca-fucking-rino.

Get to fuck Tony.

He's the patron saint of stealing a living. Absolute fucking thicko!

Can't believe he's thrown the players under the bus already :lol:

This guarantees it will actually get far worse from here, as they will not appreciate that at all, even those that have said positive things about him.

Rafa always protected the players, and never laid the blame for losses on them.

This guarantees it will actually get far worse from here, as they will not appreciate that at all, even those that have said positive things about him.

He never needed to though really. We could always see there was a plan and that the players were putting in the effort, even if they were shit (Joselu)

He never needed to though really. We could always see there was a plan and that the players were putting in the effort, even if they were shit (Joselu)

Yes, this is very true too. There was never really any circumstances where he had to provide any kind of explanation for how the team played.

It will be interesting to see if he is sacked or not, if he is then it shows Ashley is desperate to stay in the PL at any cost, if not then he isn't arsed and probably thinks Bruce can get us straight back up anyway.

Oh happy day.

I guess it probably depends on whether they can find another patsy to take over from him. If Bruce really was that far down our list of targets they'll struggle again to find someone to replace him.

I doubt even Tim Sherwood, Mark Hughes or Pardew would take us on tbh. It's an absolute dropkick of a job for anyone

Guest chopey

I don't even think Keegan could do it anymore, only a Rafa return with full control would be enough to save this season

I take it Bruce hasn’t got the team on the front foot yet?

Called them into training yesterday to work on pulling up their socks first

Whoah, Whoah, Whoah! Slow your horses mate, they've got to put their boots on first, if they don't he'll not forgive them!

https://www.nufc.com/2019-20html/2019-08-17norwich-a.html

Attendance: 27,059 including 2,000 thoroughly dispirited Newcastle fans (with NUFC declining to take an additional 700 places). It's hard to recall a quieter away section in recent times; one lad's repeated attempts at starting a chant of "Steve Bruce's black and white army" falling on deaf ears.

Whoah, Whoah, Whoah! Slow your horses mate, they've got to put their boots on first, if they don't he'll not forgive them!

Pre-game instructions for next Saturday

1.  Put on boots.

2.  Pull up socks

3.  Roll up sleeves

4.  Spread oot

5.  Get stuck in

Pre-game instructions for next Saturday

1.  Put on boots.

2.  Pull up socks

3.  Roll up sleeves

4.  Spread oot

5.  Get stuck in

You missed 6. Get wuh backsides kicked