Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

God, that's depressing

on the contrary find it really promising. if the away fans have called it a day already then hes in deep shit

God, that's depressing

on the contrary find it really promising. if the away fans have called it a day already then hes in deep shit

100% this, if they can't muster a rendition of Steve Brewcies black & white army in the second game of the season then he's already a walking corpse

I take it Bruce hasn’t got the team on the front foot yet?

Called them into training yesterday to work on pulling up their socks first

Whoah, Whoah, Whoah! Slow your horses mate, they've got to put their boots on first, if they don't he'll not forgive them!

Pre-game instructions for next Saturday

1.  Put on boots.

2.  Pull up socks

3.  Roll up sleeves

4.  Spread oot

5.  Get stuck in

You missed 6. Get wuh backsides kicked

Missed 7 - “Do it for mee dad cos he’s a Geordie”

https://www.nufc.com/2019-20html/2019-08-17norwich-a.html

Attendance: 27,059 including 2,000 thoroughly dispirited Newcastle fans (with NUFC declining to take an additional 700 places). It's hard to recall a quieter away section in recent times; one lad's repeated attempts at starting a chant of "Steve Bruce's black and white army" falling on deaf ears.

:lol: dear god

God, that's depressing

100% this, if they can't muster a rendition of Steve Brewcies black & white army in the second game of the season then he's already a walking corpse

Honestly think that the majority of the 'give him a chance' brigade will have already had the wind taken out of their sales by the two opening games. That includes his champion journalist, Luke Ryder who is getting even more defensive. I just don't think anybody expected such a lack of direction so quickly. Getting humped off Norwich should be a wake up call for even the most delusional Geordies.

Imagine trying to start a steve bruce's black and white army chant in the first place, then imagine trying again when no one joined in :lol:

"Steve Bruce's unorganised army" might have got a bite.

Imagine trying to start a steve bruce's black and white army chant in the first place, then imagine trying again when no one joined in :lol:

Stevie Bruce's cack and shite army would be more accurate.

Guest chopey

I think loud shouts of Rafa..... Rafael by the middle of September during another defeat will be enough for Bruce to go.

https://www.nufc.com/2019-20html/2019-08-17norwich-a.html

Attendance: 27,059 including 2,000 thoroughly dispirited Newcastle fans (with NUFC declining to take an additional 700 places). It's hard to recall a quieter away section in recent times; Luke Edwards' repeated attempts at starting a chant of "Steve Bruce's black and white army" falling on deaf ears.

Shame.

Stevie Bruce's cack and shite army would be more accurate.

Both good! :lol:

God, that's depressing

on the contrary find it really promising. if the away fans have called it a day already then hes in deep s***

Honestly think that the majority of the 'give him a chance' brigade will have already had the wind taken out of their sales by the two opening games. That includes his champion journalist, Luke Ryder who is getting even more defensive. I just don't think anybody expected such a lack of direction so quickly. Getting humped off Norwich should be a wake up call for even the most delusional Geordies.

He's so horribly predictable as well, like Pardew was. He's bound to overreact to Norwich now as we come into some harder games so it'll be ultra defensive yet completely without direction or impetus and we'll end up getting dicked anyways.

defend for our lives in the first 10 mins. have 2-3 chances to score, but miss. concede in the 44th minute. concede again when we push too many up in the 52nd minute, get dicked 4-nil.

the defeated before turning out cycle is back with bruce in charge. howay the lads.

“I think the rumours have come a little bit early and no-one from the club has spoken to Gio. But I think every coach in the world would be interested in working in the Premier League,” he said.

So not quite like us saying no to him. I reckon as soon as the club mentioned their plans every manager worth his salt tells them where to go.

I guess now we're back to the Pardew days of the manager spending most of his pre match press conferences telling us how, irrespective of the opposition, we should expect a thorough dicking and that scraping a draw will be a wonderful result.

Managing expectations down to their own level of incompetence.