Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

I'm sure Edwards hasn't always been this much of a knobhead, maybe i'm wrong.

He posted some ridiculous comment about his son wanting a Womanchester Utd and got pelters on twitter for it he now holds a massive grudge.

I'm sure Edwards hasn't always been this much of a knobhead, maybe i'm wrong.

He posted some ridiculous comment about his son wanting a Womanchester Utd and got pelters on twitter for it he now holds a massive grudge.

Was that him? fuckin 'ell. What a muppet. I thought it was just some random bod on twitter. A serious journalist Somebody that surrounds themselves with serious journalists posting that shit? He's probably resisting the temptation to commit suicide, should proably go easy on him.

So who's going to be the first player to have a public spat with Brucey?

It always happens in situations like this. Shit manager with shit ideas loses the dressing room and calls out a player for not putting in enough 'effort' and then it kicks off. 

I'd say Shelvey is the most likely - he'll kick off about being substituted or something and Doubtfire will make an example of him.

It always happens in situations like this. Shit manager with shit ideas loses the dressing room and calls out a player for not putting in enough 'effort' and then it kicks off. 

I'd say Shelvey is the most likely - he'll kick off about being substituted or something and Doubtfire will make an example of him.

Schar

It always happens in situations like this. s*** manager with s*** ideas loses the dressing room and calls out a player for not putting in enough 'effort' and then it kicks off. 

Joe Linton for not using him properly/lack of support upfront.

It always happens in situations like this. s*** manager with s*** ideas loses the dressing room and calls out a player for not putting in enough 'effort' and then it kicks off. 

He's more of a sulker, if you ask me, just early impressions. Schar is the one with the short temper. Hope he fucks him right up.

I know last season we had a terrible start but, Rafa had a huge amount of credit in his bank.....  Brucey baby must be feeling the pressure already having had all that money spent for him,  (well....  all of Ashley's profits).

Difference also being that Rafa wasn't happy with the transfer activity, and the deals we did get came in too late for him, which he stated publicly.

Bruce on the other hand praised the regime for the excellent work they've done this summer and was happy with the state of things, implying that there shouldn't be any excuses for a poor start against sides we should theoretically get something from.

Transfers and signings aside, the biggest difference with Rafa was, even with the worst squad available, he would be able to fashion a side to play how he wanted. They might be shit, but they would know their jobs exactly.

Bruce hasn't got a clue. He has no method to start with, and he doesn't even know how to carry on with what Rafa set up. I wouldn't care if he wanted to go 4-4-2 as long as he understood why he was doing it.

Rafa knew his mind and his sides would play the same win or lose. He had complete faith in his method.

He's more of a sulker, if you ask me, just early impressions. Schar is the one with the short temper. Hope he f***s him right up.

Yes, Schar seems like the kind of bloke who would take no shit.

Does anyone think he even does analysis on upcoming opponents or anything like that?

Suppose there would be no point because he wouldn't know what he's supposed to be looking for anyway.

If there was any analysis done it would likely be done by one of his coaches but like you say, what is he going to be looking for?  I'm sure they'll be looking at distance covered and heart rate to make sure the players are 'putting in the effort' but anything more scientific than that will be way beyond these morons.

I had “back to basics” second game somewhere in this thread. Eagerly awaiting the tactical breakdown of how we set up against Norwich

That was a good shout.

I’m going to call ‘tough love’ as his next piece of Bullshit Bingo.

Im also going to call Almiron as the player he hangs out to dry first.

It's the fault of the fans. Just as well the Norwich game was an away game. If it had been a home game we'd have lost 10 - 0 with 40K+ of our fans there.

Cascarino on Bruce

He believes the NUFC boss might not last too long at the club. He wrote in his Times column:

“It feels like after two games it is the impossible job. It could be a really short-lived relationship, and unfairly so.

“I believe that Bruce has far more love and affection for the club he supported than Benítez had. The relationship between the owner and the fans is an issue but Benítez got total support and it feels like Bruce is getting zero support.”

It won't be Shelvey, he's probably going to be more favoured by Bruce, just on account of being English.

Does anyone think he even does analysis on upcoming opponents or anything like that?

Suppose there would be no point because he wouldn't know what he's supposed to be looking for anyway.

If there was any analysis done it would likely be done by one of his coaches but like you say, what is he going to be looking for?  I'm sure they'll be looking at distance covered and heart rate to make sure the players are 'putting in the effort' but anything more scientific than that will be way beyond these morons.

I had “back to basics” second game somewhere in this thread. Eagerly awaiting the tactical breakdown of how we set up against Norwich

That was a good shout.

I’m going to call ‘tough love’ as his next piece of Bullshit Bingo.

Im also going to call Almiron as the player he hangs out to dry first.

"Pull wuhselves up by wuh bootstraps"

Does back to basics mean that what we've been doing so far has been too complicated?  As from what I've seen so far the players make it look very easy.  Pretty basic actually.

Pretty much the go to, for any losing manager, essentialy means "drop flair players"

How much more basic can you get than putting 11 players on a pitch with no tactics, instructions or directions, and training sessions that involve lots of running though?

That's as basic as football management can get :lol:

I suppose there's always the option of stick the big lad up top and hoof it over the midfield. He's got the personnel for that kind of 'back to basic' when everyone is fit.

It's quite impressive how quickly he has dismantled all of Rafa's organisation, i was thinking it may take a while.

Back to being all over the shop after 2 games, well half a game really, 1 in midfield for most of the second half against Arsenal.

Dem tactics.

Does back to basics mean that what we've been doing so far has been too complicated?  As from what I've seen so far the players make it look very easy.  Pretty basic actually.

Pretty much the go to, for any losing manager, essentialy means "drop flair players"

How much more basic can you get than putting 11 players on a pitch with no tactics, instructions or directions, and training sessions that involve lots of running though?

That's as basic as football management can get :lol:

I suppose there's always the option of stick the big lad up top and hoof it over the midfield. He's got the personnel for that kind of 'back to basic' when everyone is fit.

:lol: aye I know, but I would not put it past bruce to try a little man/big man combo with Gayle/Joelinton or Gayle/Carroll

Hey, it worked back in the 80s and 90s so why not now?! Tactics schmactics!