Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Although this is hilarious, Rafa’s not exactly in top physical shape either.

Rafa’s body shape is just the natural forces of gravity and old age on the body, Bruce’s is just one too many kebabs and Carling on top of that. I guarantee Rafa’s fitness levels would top Bruce’s by some margin. I bet Bruce gets out of breath just sitting down or standing back up! Not that he should be body shamed like... he’s got a full head of hair at least the cunt!

Rafa's probably got more lean mass on his, I would think. (Judging by few pictures of him training - i.e, big calves)

Being in shape isn't really the issue. Pardew was fairly trim but it was impossible to respect him like you would a man like Rafa who knew what he was about, and had genuine integrity.

Bruce is just an embarrassment, I actually feel myself going flush with shame when I see him being interviewed. It's worse than Carver actually, because Carver was never meant to be taken seriously.

Being in shape isn't really the issue. Pardew was fairly trim but it was impossible to respect him like you would a man like Rafa who knew what he was about, and had genuine integrity.

Bruce is just an embarrassment, I actually feel myself going flush with shame when I see him being interviewed. It's worse than Carver actually, because Carver was never meant to be taken seriously.

Clearly not worse than Carver like.

That fine, I was just responding to comments about him being out of shape. A lot of the criticism is about his fatness.

Which is why I said at least Carver wasn't meant to be taken seriously. You could laugh along with the rest of the country every time he popped up, everyone knew he was a joke.

Which is why I said at least Carver wasn't meant to be taken seriously. You could laugh along with the rest of the country every time he popped up, everyone knew he was a joke.

He was still the manager - everybody knew he was a joke fair enough, but it was just consistently embarrassing.

Bruce is underwhelming, but Carver was so just bad.

Just has no idea. It's so obvious. He'll rely on wonder goals like Willems. Fat Pardew.

Yeah, so far he seems very similar to Pardew both on and off the pitch. No gameplan on matchdays whilst systematically lowering expectations in the media.

EDIT: in fairness to Pardew (:lol: vom), a lot of the time he did have more of a gameplan than this, only most of his gameplans were specifically set up to stop the opposition, regardless of who it was, and they never worked very well.

Just has no idea. It's so obvious. He'll rely on wonder goals like Willems. Fat Pardew.

Yeah, so far he seems very similar to Pardew both on and off the pitch. No gameplan on matchdays whilst systematically lowering expectations in the media.

EDIT: in fairness to Pardew (:lol: vom), a lot of the time he did have more of a gameplan than this, only most of his gameplans were specifically set up to stop the opposition, regardless of who it was, and they never worked very well.

Agree Yorkie. But ultimately Pardew had to rely on individuals being mint same as this fucking potato

Nothing could have exposed Bruce's wobbly arse more clearly than this game. Up against a team with less resources and an unknown manager, it was clear which side had direction and clear coaching, and a much more attacking mindset at that. Potter is an intelligent bloke though, Bruce is just a former Man U centre half.

What happens next is he'll have a go to the media about the booing, along the lines of 'they need to be realistic' and 'a bad performance and it's off wi me heed'.

His idiot son will then start getting stuck into people on twitter. Totally ignoring that we had these exact same arguments when he was here.

The difference now is that, in the championship, those non-tactics, the dreadful dirge hoping someone shows a bit of class and gets something, that works way more often in the championship than it does in the premier league.