Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Nothing could have exposed Bruce's wobbly arse more clearly than this game. Up against a team with less resources and an unknown manager, it was clear which side had direction and clear coaching, and a much more attacking mindset at that. Potter is an intelligent bloke though, Bruce is just a former Man U centre half.

Yet due to the old boys club and media bullshit you can guarantee that Potter will be sacked before Bruce

Nothing could have exposed Bruce's wobbly arse more clearly than this game. Up against a team with less resources and an unknown manager, it was clear which side had direction and clear coaching, and a much more attacking mindset at that. Potter is an intelligent bloke though, Bruce is just a former Man U centre half.

Yet due to the old boys club and media bullshit you can guarantee that Potter will be sacked before Bruce

I don't think so actually, you don't get a team passing that well by accident. I think Potter has a bit about him, might be one to follow the Eddie Howe path as one of the more modern English coaches.

Bruce is not to blame Sports Direct FC have but one ambition and a multitude of patsys could be called upon to do the jpb 25% possession at home against Brighton. Is acceptable for Charney and Co. Anyway it was the fans fault ffs we forgot to turn up

Bruce is not to blame Sports Direct FC have but one ambition and a multitude of patsys could be called upon to do the jpb 25% possession at home against Brighton. Is acceptable for Charney and Co. Anyway it was the fans fault ffs we forgot to turn up

25% possession ffs the good time are back i see ..no interest at all now ,i barely even listen to the commentary these days

incredible that they decided that pudgy, clueless wankstain was the appropriate followup to rafa because of local connections and that some people have bought it up.

Plus bring him in after  pre season has started , give him little if any say in transfers.

What could possibly  go wrong ?