Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

How fucking depressing is it seeing this cunt on the touchline as NUFC manager, man.  :lol:

Depressing as fuck tbh.

I still can't wrap my head around replacing a bonafide CL winning manager with this chump.

Like going from Harrods to, well.............Sports Direct.

How fucking depressing is it seeing this cunt on the touchline as NUFC manager, man.  :lol:

I see it in a different light. I'm chuffed to bits this fat gormless fuck is the face to represent Sports Direct FC and all the shenanigans that go with the circus, so very apt. With Rafa there you always had that hope but deep down we all knew it wasn't go to end as we wish. It's the hope that kills.

Never been happier knowing I've cut any bond with that club, I'm finding this season to be hilarious.

How f***ing depressing is it seeing this c*** on the touchline as NUFC manager, man.  :lol:

I see it in a different light. I'm chuffed to bits this fat gormless f*** is the face to represent Sports Direct FC and all the shenanigans that go with the circus, so very apt. With Rafa there you always had that hope but deep down we all knew it wasn't go to end as we wish. It's the hope that kills.

Never been happier knowing I've cut any bond with that club, I'm finding this season to be hilarious.

That's how i mainly am aswell, but every now and then i remember what this club could be, and in those moments it fucking hurts.

I’ve not listened to or read any of his interviews since he came in. Used to enjoy seeing Rafa’s but now it’s a case of pretty much ignoring him, watching a match if it’s on telly or an easy stream if I’ve got nothing better to do, and that’s it.

:thup: I accidentally caught a snippet of one on Look North or something a while back, but have managed to avoid basically everything. Rushed for the remote during MOTD when I realised they were seconds away from cutting away from Klopp during the interviews. Bit dramatic but I can't be bothered feeling rage.

I used to like Nolan.

Not any more, the absolute spanner. Some of the stuff he’s come out with recently man.

I never liked him at all, always thought he was your typical pisshead footballer just counting down the days until he could become a shit football tv pundit.

I used to like Nolan.

Not any more, the absolute spanner. Some of the stuff he’s come out with recently man.

I never liked him at all, always thought he was your typical pisshead footballer just counting down the days until he could become a s*** football tv pundit.

He had a brilliant couple of seasons for us. Had a much larger influence than Barton who seemed to get more of a cult status after they both left

I used to like Nolan.

I never liked him at all, always thought he was your typical pisshead footballer just counting down the days until he could become a s*** football tv pundit.

He had a brilliant couple of seasons for us. Had a much larger influence than Barton who seemed to get more of a cult status after they both left

I wasn't a fan of Barton either tbh. Both of them had their qualities but I like central midfielders who have a bit more of an engine. Both were pretty slow around the pitch even if they were quite intelligent footballers in their own way. In fact you could argue that while they had good football brains, they were both pretty brainless in other aspects of their life.

definitely a drinker

Yeah, he's not going to get into trouble for drinking a few extra cans in his own house during his days off, especially if the manager is inexperienced and not exactly known as a disciplinarian.

I used to like Nolan.

I never liked him at all, always thought he was your typical pisshead footballer just counting down the days until he could become a shit football tv pundit.

Turns out you were right and I was wrong. I got reeled in by the chicken dance.

Guest Howaythetoon

Already hearing among parents at my son’s footy training/matches and among the lads at my footy tonight as well how at least Bruce has got ‘us’ attacking teams more than we did under Rafa and that the football is better... urgh, please tell me that’s not true man?  :fool:

Already hearing among parents at my son’s footy training/matches and among the lads at my footy tonight as well how at least Bruce has got ‘us’ attacking teams more than we did under Rafa and that the football is better... urgh, please tell me that’s not true man?  :fool:

People are idiots..nowt new.

People are idiots..nowt new.

xG(Expected goal chances created) this season.

Man City 14.7

Liverpool 10.68

Chelsea 9.59

Man Utd 8.76

West Ham 8.41

Watford 8.08

Southampton 7.65

Sheff Utd 7.03

Norwich 6.93

Tottenham 6.91

Bournemouth 6.83

Brighton 6.80

Everton 6.31

Arsenal 6.21

Wolves 5.94

Leicester 4.89

Aston Villa 4.85

Burnley 4.49

Crystal Palace 3.78

“bRuCiES eXPAnSiVE mAgS” 3.15

We’ve not scored more than 1 goal in a game yet in his first 6 games.

Scored 2+ goals in 6 of our last 7 home games under Rafa Benitez.

Bruce is making an attacking impression on us though :icon_scratch:

Just goes to show if you say you’re attacking in media fans just believe you because they read it in The Chronicle :laugh:

I mean how else can anyone explain it?

Not scored more than 1 goal in a game in 6 matches & lowest expected goal chances in the whole league what part of that is attacking haha.

Just goes to show if you say you’re attacking in media fans just believe you because they read it in The Chronicle :laugh:

I mean how else can anyone explain it?

Not scored more than 1 goal in a game in 6 matches & lowest expected goal chances in the whole league what part of that is attacking haha.

Yep, Pardew all over again...tell the world you play good football and enough mugs will believe anything they hear.