Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Front foot football. Ah, is that what it was?! Shame really, i was just starting to enjoy it.

Limited English managers always resort to direct football that relies on long balls and set pieces. It's been written in the stars since we signed Bruce that we'd become a hoofing team, and the signing of Carroll confirmed it.

Creating and scoring goals consistently (on the deck) takes good coaching, intelligence and innovation. Bruce, like Pulis, Allardyce, Hughes, Warnock and a raft of others don't have the brains or coaching skill to get the most out of a group of players from a footballing sense so we'll go 'back to basics', which in shit manager speak means pack the defence, stick a big man up top and try to focus on scoring from set pieces. At the very most it might mean sticking a winger on each side and telling them to get as many crosses in as possible. That is the limit.

Unfortunately it has been proven to work from time to time and in Carroll we have one of the best target men in Europe (when he's fit).  Ditching the 'front foot football' might actually see Bruce turn this around.

He's already playing that tactic though as far as I can see. We don't average 33% stats without reason. If there's been any front foot attacking football, the rest of us must have missed it.

Iv missed the last few matches because of this cunt being in charge and I think I will jack it all together if the cabbage looking prick avoids relegation.

Prediction anyways (an obvious one) Kevin Nolan will be appointed once he does get the sack.

Chris Houghton

The guy is a moron. What utter shite he speaks, not a clue. 'We turned the ball over a lot'. Means his team lost possession. Because he's an effing useless coach.

Stay with us Bwucie, we need you......

He's talking about lack of goals and pinning it on playing with a back 5 under Rafa. The insinuation being that he wants to transition to a back 4 with a more attacking style leading to more goals.

Why can't he just do it now? He's moaning about having 6 centre backs in the squad, but you don't have to play all of them.

He wants time, but his problem is that Graham Potter and other managers have managed to transition to a different style very effectively when they take over. He had everything going for him with all the players loving his jokes and craic. Unfortunately seems like he can talk for England, but has no real idea how to turn that into results.

Iv missed the last few matches because of this cunt being in charge and I think I will jack it all together if the cabbage looking prick avoids relegation.

Prediction anyways (an obvious one) Kevin Nolan will be appointed once he does get the sack.

Chris Houghton

Hughton would do a vastly better job of getting a tune out of this squad.

George Caulkin was talking about Rafa not really enjoying how we played either but felt he had no choice with the resources at hand. Bruce is absolutely entitled to try a more attacking set up, but actually do it if you can rather than blame the previous guy, maybe it's possible. It's pretty clear he isn't up to it tbh. That display against Brighton, where he tries to turn the last 5 minutes basically as a positive...

The mad pressure at the end of games where a homeside is desperately trying to score and both sides are too tired to defend properly is not a tactical blueprint for a full 90mins...

“It’s always good to have a clear week but unfortunately the weekend always comes around quickly. I’ve got a great job until a Saturday or a Sunday, but it’s always helpful to have a clear to week to work on what we’re trying to do and get the message across ahead of the weekend”

“It’s always good to have a clear week but unfortunately the weekend always comes around quickly. I’ve got a great job until a Saturday or a Sunday, but it’s always helpful to have a clear to week to work on what we’re trying to do and get the message across ahead of the weekend”

2 down within 15 mins then.

2 down within 15 mins then.

"I've got a great job until a Saturday or Sunday..." that's like working in retain and saying I love my job, i just cannot work with customers, being a doctor is great, just don't ask me to see none of those pesky patients and it's the best job in the world.

George Caulkin was talking about Rafa not really enjoying how we played either but felt he had no choice with the resources at hand. Bruce is absolutely entitled to try a more attacking set up, but actually do it if you can rather than blame the previous guy, maybe it's possible. It's pretty clear he isn't up to it tbh. That display against Brighton, where he tries to turn the last 5 minutes basically as a positive...

The mad pressure at the end of games where a homeside is desperately trying to score and both sides are too tired to defend properly is not a tactical blueprint for a full 90mins...

Wrong it was in reference to Rafa saying he didn’t enjoy the approach he had to take to beat Man City.