Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Howaythetoon

agree with him on international friendlies mind, absolute f***ing s****

this last few months without any international breaks have been great

International football is way better than club football

Rather watch that than Bruce’s team try and play footy, rather watch a Check-a-trade replay cup game in fact!

I'd rather watch 2 year olds play Subbuteo. Unfortunately sky don't have those rights, so...

Just as well, they’d spoil that sport too.

Yorkie[/member] would be the Messi of Subbuteo mind!

friendlies

There are very few friendlies now bar in the run up to tournaments

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m gonna say Pardew is a better manager/coach than Bruce who Pardew trumps further in that he’s a better/worse cunt too. That’s the only thing that makes him (for personal reasons) the most hateable of the two! They are both fucking detestable in every way though.

friendlies

There are very few friendlies now bar in the run up to tournaments

That's what I thought. We rarely play friendlies during the season. So basically he's saying we should scrap one of the cups.

Weird his obsession with not playing Lejeune and Schar.

Not weird at all. He is thick. Loves a rudimentary defender that hoofs the ball away. It's all so predictable.

Yep. Less chance of losing the ball in possession if you just boot the ball 60 yds first time.

Fucking useless fat fuck’s half time team is pretty much ‘If you do well this half, then you guys can watch me eat a kebab at full time, if you do badly, you can still watch’.

Absolute fucking weapon who shouldn’t be allowed in a park when kids are playing football, never mind a Premier League manager.

Look at the state of this cunt.

He’s approved bringing in Bentaleb who has been told he’s not good enough by Spurs, and now a few years on has been told by an average German team that he’s not good enough for them and can leave on loan. They must have pissed themselves laughing when we came in and agree to take him off their hands.

He’s giving Joelinton too much game time when it’s obvious it’s not working out for him.

He’s giving a new contract to Andy Carroll who is too injured to play and is too shit to push out Joelinton who as mentioned above, is not good enough.

He’s giving a new contract to Ritchie who so far this season has had 2 players brought in on loan in order to make sure he’s not starting games. When we signed him he was Championship quality, and called out by Bournemouth for not being good enough. Now I don’t theirs any Championship team chasing the top 6 who would take him.

But but but 6 points better off than last season and into the 5th round of the FA cup, what more do we expect?

WBA will beat us, without a doubt.

Nailed on to get beat. They’ll probably play a weakened team as well.

Never been one to actively want us to lose, but a loss against a lower league team would increase the pressure massively on Bruce, as compared to the certain defeat we’d get against one of big 6 in the quarters.