Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He’s been complaining about how he can’t change the way the players play yet decided to let them go their own ways the last 10 days.

Arteta took his Arsenal squad to Qatar during the break for some warm weather training, a chance to get his ideas over. They win their next game 4-0.

He’s been complaining about how he can’t change the way the players play yet decided to let them go their own ways the last 10 days.

Arteta took his Arsenal squad to Qatar during the break for some warm weather training, a chance to get his ideas over. They win their next game 4-0.

I can’t imagine Steve Bruce in Qatar. It would be a Netflix Comedy special.

Hopefully this builds up steam and he loses his way the fat kebab eating monster cunt.

Wishful thinking, is he losing the plot, falling out with players supposedly because he is losing the job when the fakeover happens? :lol:

Speaking ahead of Sunday's game, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has confirmed that he rejected the opportunity to succeed Rafa Benitez as Magpies manager in 2019.

The 37 year-old Spaniard preferred to remain in post as assistant to Pep Guardiola at Manchester City, but by December last year had been tempted to take charge of former club Arsenal.

"I was considering a situation at Newcastle that could change my professional and personal life.

"I had to put everything on the table to make that decision. I made the decision to stay where I was at the time.

"I believe that Newcastle are happy. What Steve (Bruce) has brought to the club has been really, really good. The performances and results, compared to where they were last year, are above any expectation.

"He’s put together a team with great spirit, and is a manager with massive, massive experience.”

So if Arteta was one and Sam Allardyce another, who were the others that United allegedly approached before belatedly turning to wor Steve?

"I believe that Newcastle are happy. What Steve (Bruce) has brought to the club has been really, really good. The performances and results, compared to where they were last year, are above any expectation.

Is it just us? :lol:

Speaking ahead of Sunday's game, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has confirmed that he rejected the opportunity to succeed Rafa Benitez as Magpies manager in 2019.

The 37 year-old Spaniard preferred to remain in post as assistant to Pep Guardiola at Manchester City, but by December last year had been tempted to take charge of former club Arsenal.

"I was considering a situation at Newcastle that could change my professional and personal life.

"I had to put everything on the table to make that decision. I made the decision to stay where I was at the time.

"He’s put together a team with great spirit, and is a manager with massive, massive experience.”

So if Arteta was one and Sam Allardyce another, who were the others that United allegedly approached before belatedly turning to wor Steve?

Arteta is out of order man.

:lol: Ashley gets a free ride at games but some hosepipe  in a stone island jacket is okay with kicking off with the players on a train? Unreal

Hes kicked off and called him/them a disgrace because of some 10 year old being let down when they wouldn't take a photo with the kid. Supposedly got nothing to do with the result.

Dunno like. I'd be less likely to relish a photo-op with fans, if I'd just been fucked 4-0

People are so intolerable man. You'd think that big oaf would have more sense than that.

Just leave them alone and quit sticking a phone in their face so you can record stuff for likes on social media. Such buffoonery.

Alex Bruce:

“They’ve paid a lot of money for three players in Saint-Maximin, Joelinton and Almiron – who’s obviously been playing well, Almiron – but the amount of goals those three have put into the team has been poor.

“If Dwight Gayle can get himself fit, get himself a couple of goals and take the opportunity when he gets it, then it’ll give my dad a nice headache to have.”

:rolleyes:

It's all the players fault ... obviously.

Nothing to do with your dad's record breakingly inept team.

Whilst you can argue about how many of these would get into a top 4/6 team, its actually quite a feat to have such poor attacking stats with:

Yedlin and Willems at wingback (both better going forward than defending)

Schar and Lejeune available at centre back

Almiron and ASM who are very attacking and can hold onto the ball pretty well

I'm not saying we should be the Entertainers reborn, but not rock bottom for attacking play

True colours coming out now. Shifting all the blame to his players by leaking info to people behind the scenes like a snake :lol:

But Redknapp has shared that Bruce thinks that Newcastle simply don’t have the playmakers required in advanced areas to retain possession in the final third.

“I was talking to Bruce after the Chelsea game and he said we haven’t got the players to get up the pitch and keep it, we have to defend well and we have to hope that those three players [saint-Maximin, Almiron and Joelinton] can do something special and he [saint-Maximin] is certainly capable,” Redknapp said.

The players just can't do it guys. Nothing to do with my pitiful coaching.

No one can ever convince me that these players simply cannot do better with the ball than 33% possession every game. Even struggling to keep the ball and control the game against Oxford?! :lol:

This 5 at the back, expect the center forward to hold the ball up long enough for the rest of the team to race up from the box or just outside it half worked for Benitez, it’s not working for Bruce. He doesn’t have the managerial talent to change the culture of the team.

The notion that these players can’t keep the ball is ridiculous though. They are being trained and instructed to play this way, or were. I suspect Bruce had to ask how they did things before and has just tried to replicate it. He’s been lucky but luck always runs out.

I think the only man who could turn us back into a team playing attractive football is KK.

We relied so much on the abilities of Rondon and Perez as well, losing them is absolutely huge.

Our best chance really is to change to a possession team, but not sure that would really result in many better performances since our players are mostly average on the ball.

Or possibly just play ASM and Almiron as strikers and try to play a bit more like Leicester. Joelinton is adding nothing sadly.

But Redknapp has shared that Bruce thinks that Newcastle simply don’t have the playmakers required in advanced areas to retain possession in the final third.

“I was talking to Bruce after the Chelsea game and he said we haven’t got the players to get up the pitch and keep it, we have to defend well and we have to hope that those three players [saint-Maximin, Almiron and Joelinton] can do something special and he [saint-Maximin] is certainly capable,” Redknapp said.

This is how Alan Pardew achieved 5th place with us. Defend and hope Ben Arfa or Cisse does something they shouldn't really be allowed to do.

He quickly fell out with Hatem, Papisse awarded himself an onfield retirement and 5th place was never in sight again.

These blokes are staggeringly incompetent.

This is how Alan Pardew achieved 5th place with us. Defend and hope Ben Arfa or Cisse does something they shouldn't really be allowed to do.

He quickly fell out with Hatem, Papisse awarded himself an onfield retirement and 5th place was never in sight again.

These blokes are staggeringly incompetent.

I would agree but with one added addition, Cabaye in central midfield. He was a massive plus at CM, something we lack badly right now.

True colours coming out now. Shifting all the blame to his players by leaking info to people behind the scenes like a snake :lol:

The players just can't do it guys. Nothing to do with my pitiful coaching.

No one can ever convince me that these players simply cannot do better with the ball than 33% possession every game. Even struggling to keep the ball and control the game against Oxford?! :lol:

Those three definitely do need some polish, but there is definitely some raw talent to work with even if they are nowhere near the finished article. I think Rafa would have been great for all of them, he is much clearer in his instructions, and what he expects them to do in certain areas of the pitch. Bruce on the other hand.....let's play.

He's like Leonardo DiCaprio in catch me if you can when he pretends to be a doctor by watching hospital soap operas. The players look to him for guidance and all he says is "let's play" and Hopes he gets away with it.